I Know Your Weakness

Alright, so do you know those fake spiders that you can buy when it's Halloween? Yeah, it's just a toy I know but I have one that looks real and disgusting that sometimes I'm scared of it because I never know if it's a real one or not!

I pick up the fake spider ( with a lot of difficulty because I'm disgusted by this awful thing! I know it's a toy but.....I hate spiders.) and I put it in front of Jungkook's face, slowly because I don't want him to wake up or else my plan will mess up. I take a few steps backwards. Not too far but not too close.

And...

Me : JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!

I scream with the most strength I can.

Jungkook : YAAAAAAAAA!

He jumped and screamed with the sharpest voice I've ever heard in my life. He hits the "spider", gets up and sees me laughing at him because I can't hold it back! His face is so hilarious I can't!

Jungkook : WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!

Me : The most funniest moment in my entire life!!

I continue to laugh at what happened.

Jungkook : You're going to pay for that! I swear you-

I cut him off and show him something that, I think, will make him even more angry.

Me : What are you going to do? *smile*

I show him my phone on which we can see what happened 2 minutes ago.

Jungkook : I'm going to kill YOU! Don't worry, someday you will regret what you just did! I think you forgot what I was capable of!

Me : Oh yeah! I see you're a scary man! I couldn't believe my eyes how strong you were when you hit that spider *laugh*

He dangerously comes closer to me, with his deep gaze.

I put my phone in my rear pocket so I'm sure he won't take it

Jungkook : You're not scared of me?

Me : Why would I be?

Jungkook : You know I can get whatever I want from you?

Me : Alright, I'm not joking anymore. Who the hell do you think I am? You're going way too far Jungkoook!

Jungkook :You may seem strong but I  know your weakness my baby girl.

Me : You don't know me and I'm not your baby girl!

He starts putting his right hand on mine, he gets slowly higher to my arm and then my cheek giving me chills. I'm starting to blush. He takes my other wrist in his left hand and keeps his grip on it tightly so I can't go anywhere.

He starts getting even closer to me but I step back until I feel this flat surface on my back stopping me from any movement. His figure  is now in contact with mine. I can't move. My cheeks are on fire. I try to avoid his eyes but he moves my chin higher to be in eye contact.

He gets his left hand on my back, his pink lips are now only a few millimeters to mine, his left hand is now getting lower. I close my eyes because I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like I'm going to collapse, I'm uncomfortable but at the same time, I enjoy being this close to him. I feel his left hand in the back pocket of my jeans, and

Suddenly, the heat I was feeling around my whole body went away. I don't  feel Jungkook's touch anymore. I open my eyes and see that he is now a bit further from me.

Jungkook : I told you, I know your weakness.

And he walks away from me with that little smirk on his face and my phone in his hand.

He's right, he knows my weakness, it's him.

I stay in the same position thinking about what just happened.

Jungkook : Did you expect something more?

He is on the couch watching the idiot I am.

I look down and answer him with a "no" even if it wasn't what I was thinking.

I walk the fastest I can to the bathroom to calm myself and be alone, but I heard the only other voice in my house other than mine.

Jungkook : Don't try to hide yourself, I like when you're embarrassed.

Does he think it's going to be better or what?! That got my cheeks redder than they already were! I get shy when someone compliments me! Even more when it's from someone I like (love?)

So I decide not to go to the bathroom. 

I head towards this bunny boy but I still look down from embarrassment. 

Me : C..can I get my..phone b..back?

Jungkook : Not until you apologize.

Me : I'm sor-

Jungkook : Not that way, I want you to apologize by doing, giving me something I want.

Me : What do you want?

Jungkook : I'm pretty sure it's something you want as well. *smirk*

Me : What is it?

Jungkook : First, look at me.

I raise my head. My eyes are now on this boy. Where should I look? His voluptuous lips? His big eyes? His body?

In only a few seconds the boy that was sitting on the couch, is now standing in front of me.

Jungkook : Look at me in the eyes.

Does he like making embarrassed??!

But I still do what he told me.

Jungkook : Alright now, I am going to close my eyes and you're going to do the thing I want you to do. And that I know you'll like as well. *smirk*

He closes his eyes. I'm anxious. What is he going to ask me to do?