Play With Me

Jungkook : You are going to take a suitcase and another purse?

Me : Yes, what's the problem?

Jungkook : Nothing but I won't let you carry all this weight.

Me : I'm not that weak! And you already have your suitcase to take!

Jungkook : I don't care. My little baby won't carry all this stuff on her own. What if you hurt yourself?

Me : What if You hurt yourself? It will be my fault.

Jungkook : Look at my muscles, I can't hurt myself *smile* I will carry you, your suitcase and your purse!

Me : I'm heavier than all my stuff. I'm too fat for you to carry me.

Jungkook : Don't say that! This is one of the things that I don't want to hear coming out of your mouth! It's not true, your perfect and take all the weight you want you will always be perfect!

Me :...

Jungkook : Say, I love myself.

Me : I promised I wouldn't lie to you.

Jungkook : Not loving yourself means you don't love me.

Me : I love you!

Jungkook : You wouldn't say hurtful things like the stupid sentence you just said. You complete me, you make me who I am. It means that if you don't love yourself, you don't love me. You are perfect, beautiful. I love you and I love your body too. Stop saying that, it hurts me.

Me : I will stop.

Jungkook : Let's cuddle in my bed and if you ever say that you don't love yourself, I will show you how much I love everything about you!

I smile and we both get into the bed. I will fall asleep fast, after a long day like this one, my eyes close easily.

**

The sound of the alarm vibrates into my ears. I open my eyes and get out of the bed. It's 6 a.m. I'm so excited for today that I could be ready to get out, standing in front of the door, in a second.

**

We are all ready to get into the car, Taehyung and Jin put all the suitcases, bags, purses into the trunk.

Taehyung : Namjoon , are you sure you— no, let's ask Jin because I don't want you to break the door lock. Jin, can you check the door?

Jin : Yeah!

Taehyung : Who is going to drive? Not me! Because I've already drove yesterday.

Hoseok : Me? I don't mind driving.

Taehyung : Alright, Hoseok will drive. Uhmm...now, who is sitting in the front?

Jin : Me!

He comes back after checking the door.

Jin : I will keep an eye on his driving.

Taehyung : Alright, now let's sit in the back, who goes where? And don't forget to take your shoes off and put slippers on because I placed a carpet in the car for the ride to be more comfortable.

I would like to point out that it's a big car with 6 seats in the back, it's maybe more like a 4x4 than a car..

Yoongi : I sit next to a window so I can rest my head on it.