I Missed Your Lips

Jungkook : Uhm I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier, I regret it... I just... love you so much and I got jealous, I shouldn't have yelled at you, I felt really bad.. I'm-

I stop him and press my lips on his, it's the first time, I can't control it, I love him so much, he makes my heart beat, he makes me live. The moment is so intense for me that it's like if you could feel the pulse in my veins in every parts of my body.

I break the kiss.

He pulls me closer.

He makes our lips meet again and lifts my body with his strong arms to lay with me on the couch without letting any air between our lips or body pass

 I missed this...The scent of him, his soft and thin lips, his breath mingling with mine and the warmth of his body against mine.

Jungkook : Do you love me?

Me : Yes, I love you and I can't stop thinking about you.

His lips curve, his unsteady breath is brushing my skin, he puts his hand below my ear and caress his hot lips on mine.
I could kiss him all day long.
The kiss is passionate and deep, I put my hand on his back.
He stops and digs his magnetic eyes into my sparkling green ones. 

Jungkook : This shirt, we're going to go in my bed and you're going to take this off.
Don't you remember what I told you? *smirk*

Me : It's not my fault, I didn't have anything else to wear..

Jungkook : Don't wear anything then, it's better.

Me : No way, I would.

Jungkook : Uhmmm.... Not sure of that.

He takes me in his arms without letting me reply, he turns off the lights and we both go into his bedroom.

**

He puts me on the bed and layed next to me.

Jungkook : What are you waiting for? *smile*

Me : What?

Jungkook : Your shirt!

Me : Give me another one! I'm not going to take this off if I don't have anything else to put on!

Jungkook : It's just me, it's ok *smile*

Me : No, it's not!

Jungkook : Urrrghh....Fine!

He puts his feet out of the bed and grabbed a white shirt out of his closet and threw it at my face.

Me : YA! 

This little- he's giggling!

I get up and head towards the bathroom.

Jungkook : You can change it in here, I will "close my eyes"

Me : Stop acting like a kid, bunny!

Jungkook : Bunny?! Wait for when you come back! And you will pay for the "Jiminie" of earlier!

Me : I won't!

I close the door behind me and change my shirt. I get back in the bedroom in a tiny second.

Jungkook : Come here!

Me : Excuse me?!

Jungkook : C.O.M.E  H.E.R.E

Me : No. I'm not your dog!

Jungkook : Then, I'm coming.

He quickly got off the bed, but I run so he won't be able to catch me. 
But unfortunately he's too fast, his long and strong legs helped him, one step for him is two for me...

He puts me in the bed and wraps his arms around me.

Jungkook : Did you think you would get away?

Me : A little bit...

Jungkook : Let's come back to the subject. You called me bunny, right?

Me : No.... You must have heard it wrong..

Jungkook : That's a second bad behavior, you're lying!

Me : Me?! No! I'm just giving my opinion that could have been possible..

Jungkook : And you're making fun of me! I should do something to punish you!

Me : No, alright I adm-

Jungkook : Too late!