I'm Afraid To Hurt You

His facial expression changed, maybe I shouldn't have asked him that now.

Jungkook : What are you talking about?

Me : I know that you know what I am talking about.

Jungkook : Sorry but I don't know what you know that I know what you're talking about.

Me : I don't want to joke. I'm serious  Jungkook.

Jungkook : Alright... I'm not the one who's acting differently, he is!

Me : Maybe, but you are doing the same.

Jungkook : That's not my fault, he's been talking to me like if I was a crappy person! You don't know him! You don't know how he acts when you're not here! Please just stop loving him, or even thinking about him....

Me : It doesn't sound like Jimin...

Jungkook : Not the Jimin that you know! But the Jimin I know!

I didn't know what to say. What if Jimin is really a bad person? I can't believe it!

I finished treating his injuries and tidied up all the stuff I used. But before getting out of the bathroom , Jungkook asked me something.

Jungkook : Are you still going to talk to Jimin?

Me : I want to know a little bit more...

Jungkook : Do what you want but I won't ever allow him to hurt you!

He kissed me before getting out of the bathroom leaving me alone with the heat on my face getting higher.

 **

After a long day here I finally got back home with Jungkook who absolutely insisted on bringing me back home. Nothing happened, we just talked and he was sometimes looking at me when the car was at a stop light. Now I'm home, I took a shower and I'm watching the TV before going to bed.

My phone rings.