Kiss Me

Jungkook : Now, the thing I want you to do is..

Oh my god, I can feel the lump going down my throat in the the slowest way it has ever done before.

Jungkook : Kiss me.

Kissing him?! I can't do that! I mean

Kissing him?! I can't do that! I mean... He was the first boy to kiss me and I don't know how to do it...

Me : Jung... Jungkook.. I can't.... I can't do it...

He opens his eyes.

Jungkook : What? Why? Is it because you don't love me?

Me : No no! It's just that..... I never... I never kissed someone..

I  see the bunny smile growing on his face.

Jungkook : But yet, I already kissed you *smile*

Me : Yes, and you were the first, but I don't know...how to....do it...

Jungkook : I'm really glad to know I'm your first kiss! *smile* but you know, you're my first too. You should try it! *smile* I will like it anyway! *smile*

Thanks for making me more embarrassed...!

He closes his eyes again. I'm anxious as ever. I stand on my tiptoes, I look at his soft and flirtatious lips, they have this rather sweet rosy pigment that I love so much.
I can see his slight confident smirk.
I get my lips closer to his.

They are now in contact.
The kiss remained simple for a short time but Jungkook started to amplify it. He pulls me closer to him and puts his hand on the back of my neck to make the moment feel longer, because he's sure I won't get away. But I don't want to. And he knows that

I was enjoying this moment until the doorbell rang multiple times. But, Jungkook must not have have heard it, or maybe he doesn't care. I try to get away but he still continues. It's when we heard someone yelling that he stopped. In a kind of angry way.

: YA!!! YEOJIN-AH!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!

...: YA!!! YEOJIN-AH!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!

Jungkook : What the hell does he want!

I was about to head towards the door to open it but Jungkook went first.

He opens it and I can discern the person. It's Taehyung but he's not alone. It seems to be ......Oh no... It's Jimin....it's not that I don't want to see him but I feel awkward with him now.

Jungkook : What do you want?!

Taehyung : Are you kidding me ?! I've been calling you and texting for hours! I was worried for you, and Yeojin as well! Why didn't you answer?!

Jungkook : We were.... we were busy.. We didn't see your texts..

Jimin : And what were you doing that you were so busy?!

Jungkook : That's none of your business, do I ask what you're doing every night?! No, so mind-

Taehyung : Please Jungkook, calm down alright? He just asked you what you were doing.

Jimin : Yeah but I don't have anything to hide, unlike you!

Taehyung : We didn't come to fight! I'm just relieved that you're both doing alright.

Jungkook : Yeah..

Since it's becoming awkward between them I should maybe get in the conversation (even if I'm  one of the most awkward people on earth..)

Me : Hello... 

Jimin : Hello

Taehyung : *jumps in my arms* Hello my angel! I was so worried!

He kissed me on the cheek

But I can feel something on my back and I can practically bet it's Jungkook's hand so I get it away from me when Taehyung stopped the hug.

Me : I'm glad to see the both of you! *smile*

Taehyung : We're glad to see you too! *smile*

Me : Come in, don't stay outside.

They come in.

Me : Do you want something to drink or eat?

Jimin :  Just a glass of water please.

Taehyung : Do you have some cookies? I'm hungry *smile*

Me : Alright, I think I have that *smile*

Jungkook : What about me?

He was about to come hug me but I immediately went to the kitchen. 

*5 minutes later*

I have the cookies, the glass of water and since the baby Jungkook wanted something, I took a banana milk, because I know it's his favorite.

Taehyung and Jimin : Thank you!

Jungkook : Oh! You thought of me! Thank you my b- my bubble..

Oh god, he's so clumsy..

Suddenly Jimin stands up and comes to my ear, he whispers

Jimin : Can I talk to you?

I look at him and nod. I head towards my bedroom but of course..

Jungkook : Where are you going?

Me : None of your business.

Jungkook : We'll see about that later.

I ignore him and go in my bedroom with Jimin.

Jimin : Alright..hummm.. I .. Can I ask you something really serious?

Me : Yes, what is it?

Jimin : What happened with Jungkook earlier? Tell me the truth please.

No....