Beg Me

I turn around to see the person who sounds drunk. It's Daesung, that is the worst thing that could have happened tonight, being alone with him. But maybe it's what I deserve for hurting the ones I love. He closes the door behind him. He locks it, and comes closer to me, I step back as far as possible but a wall stops me.

Daesung : You need something baby? *smirk*

Me : I.....N..

I'm starting to remember what happened not long ago, it's coming back in my head. I can't speak, I feel a knot in my stomach, my heart is racing, but not for what I like it to.

Daesung : I see I'm making you speechless *smirk*

He presses his body on mine, I'm now stuck, he slams his hand against the wall at the side of my head. I'm paralyzed with dread. I can't breathe, I feel as if someone was chocking me.

He 's getting handsy. He's starting to kiss me, on my neck, then goes on my jawline, on my cheeks and finished on my lips..... I try to push him away with what little strength I have. But I shouldn't have.

He held my wrists really tightly, my bloodstream can't even pass through this hard pressure, and he pushed me to the ground before leaning over me. The pain that I have is making me weaker.

A flow of tears start running down my face. He kisses me again.

Daesung : If you don't say anything to anyone, I'll let you go.

Me : I swear I won't say anything.

Daesung : First I want to hear you plead and swear once again that you will keep your mouth shut.

Me : Please stop and I swear I won't say anything and keep my mouth shut.

Daesung : Good.

He gets away from me, unlocks the door and walks out of the bathroom.

I try to stand up, I'm still in shock and terrified about what happened and the pain is worse now, I look at the mirror, my eyes are puffy and my makeup is a mess. I should fix it as fast as possible.

I'm ready, I get out of the bathroom. I try to hold back me tears.

Taehyung : What took you so long?..And what happened to your makeup?...And your eyes?!

Me : Nothing, I just....I don't know... It is the same as when I arrived.. (I can't lie...)

Taehyung : No, it's not! Tell me the reason why you're like this?!

Jimin : Angel, your eyes....

Me : Nothing, I don't know what you're talking about....

Taehyung : Angel!

Jimin : You cried?

I feel my eyes starting to fill with tears. I'm scared, I don't know what to do, if I tell it to Taehyung, I know that he's going to do something bad and Daesung told me not to.

Taehyung: Angel, I swear to god! If you don't tell me!

Taehyung : Angel, is it...?

I look at him. I think he understood. He walks to me and puts a hand on my cheek.

Taehyung : Angel, tell me if it's about what we talked about earlier?

Jimin : About what?!

Taehyung looks at me with his deep eyes, is he........starting to cry?

Taehyung : Did he...?

Jimin : Who the hell are you talking about??!!

Me : I can't tell you..

Taehyung: Please Angel, we promised to each other... *he whispers* is it him?

I don't get any sound out of my mouth but just nod. I can't lie to him.

Taehyung: Tell me what happened?

I avoid his eyes, I look away and see Jungkook, he was looking in our direction and moved when he noticed I looked at him. He's with Jin. Talking?...

Taehyung : Angel?

" What is happening?" a voice could be heard near us

" What is happening?" a voice could be heard near us. I look up and see....