My Kisses, My Touches

Jungkook : Is it smooth?

I look at him with a "what the hell are you talking about" expression.

Jungkook : Taehyung's hand. Do you like touching him that much?! Your relation with him changed since that day you slept with him! You like having his body against yours don't you?!

Me : Are you serious?!

Jungkook : Yes I am.

Jungkook : He's my best friend! An what?! Something bothers you?! Yet there's nothing..

Jungkook : Stop playing with me like that, I swear.

Me : What?! I'm doing the same as you do!! Since you don't want to tell me what happened and keep lying to me!

Jungkook : *sigh*

Me : You know what, lie to me if you want but don't try to talk to me anymore.

Jungkook : I JUST TOLD HIM TO STOP BEING THAT CLOSE TO YOU, ALL THE KISSES, TOUCHES, SOFT WORDS, EYE CONTACTS, AND ALL OF THESE THINGS I HATE SO MUCH WHEN IT'S NOT FROM ME! I'm not that  he doesn't have any feelings for you!! I don't want you to fall in love with him!

Me : HE'S MY BEST FRIEND JUNGKOOK! I think we should stop seeing each other! You're getting into fights with your best friends because of me!

Jungkook : BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU! HE'S A BOY! I would like to know the real things he had in his mind when he knew you were showering just behind him or when he slept with you in his arms! AND NO! Don't ever do this to me!

Me : So that means you would think the same for other girls since " YOU'RE A BOY"

Jungkook : NO! I won't EVER! EVER look at another girl or love someone else than you! My life, I just see you in it.

Me : I....Why did you say that then?

Jungkook : I just used the wrong word, I wanted to say that if he feels the same as me, when he's around you, his heart maybe beats faster, he maybe feels something more than just what a friend would feel...I can see it at the way  he behaves when he's with you.

Me : Jungkook you shouldn't worry about this, even if he has feelings for me I.....I love you and I can't hurt you.... But I would like you to apologize to Taehyung.

Me : I want you to apologize to Taehyung.

Jungkook : Alright, I will.

Me : Now.

 Jungkook : What?!

I glance at him to make him understand..

Jungkook : Alright..

He takes his phone and dials Taehyung's number.

Jungkook : Taehyung?.....uhm.....I would like to apologize.......for what I told you....I'm sorry.......now?!

I ask him what is it in a low voice.

Jungkook : *whispers* he wants to come back now! 

Me : *whispers* Tell him he can come.

Jungkook : Yeojin said you can come.....yeah......see you in a minute.

**

Taehyung stayed a few hours and they both apologized for what happened and we talked a lot about random things while watching the TV, the Taehyung that I know was back, his smile and all the cute things he does. And he got back home at 10pm.

**

Me and Jungkook are alone on the couch.