Is It Bad?

I wake up.  

Taehyung : YEOJIN-AH?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

I look at him. I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel my heart racing, pounding fiercely within my chest. The fear that I felt yesterday, kicked in.

Me : It was this man again...

Taehyung : Don't worry, I'm here, it's over my angel.

I try to hold back my tears but...I'm not able too, it's too hard....

Taehyung : Don't cry, I'm going to cry too. You're safe.

Me : I was so terrified!

Taehyung : You don't have to be anymore, do you want to take a shower to get it off your mind?

Me : Yes...

**

I took a shower.  Like yesterday....And Taehyung as well. We are now in the living room.

Taehyung : I'm sorry for the clothes, I just have shirts..

Me : It's ok, I'm really thankful, you shouldn't do all of this just for me... And I like wearing your shirts

I say in a timid way.

Taehyung : I like seeing you in it too *smile*

Me : Thank you *smile*

A rosy tint can be seen on his face

A rosy tint can be seen on his face. He tries to change the conversation.

Taehyung : What do you want for breakfast?

Me : Are there any fruits?

Taehyung : You want fruits? I like eating fruits in the morning too!

Me : We have things in common *smile*

Taehyung : What's your favorite fruit? If you want here, there are apples, melon, watermelon or else?

Me : Watermelon.

Taehyung : Like me! *smile*

Me : *smile* Let's eat it together, in front of the T.V.

Taehyung : Yeah!

*We are in the living room, we're watching some comedy together*

*bzzt*

Taehyung : I think your phone is ringing Yeojin-ah.

Me : I don't want to answer now, I....won't be able to talk.....about what happened....with them.

Taehyung : Speaking of which, can you talk about this with me?

Me : Yes, I promised you I would.

Taehyung : Don't do it if you don't want to..

Me : No, it's ok. So, when you left the house, Jungkook and Jimin started to fight, Jungkoook didn't want Jimin to stay, then it went on to the fact that Jimin left me when he was mad, and Jungkook was always doing everything to keep me and Jimin apart, and then he told him about.....about the kiss, he exaggerated on everything. And I couldn't handle the situation anymore so I went nuts and left....