Hold Me Tight

Jimin : Tell her, we need to talk about what happened and that it's ok, it's not her fault, she will understand what I'm talking about and tell her.....I.... Tell her that...I love her and miss her a lot...

He loves me? He still loves me after what happened?

Taehyung : Alright, I will tell her.

Jimin : Thank you Taehyung.

Taehyung : No problem, mochi

I can see him smiling after his words.

Jimin : Don't call me that

Taehyung : I can hear your smile just by your voice *smile*

Jimin : That's not true

Taehyung : Yes it is.

Jimin : N-

Taehyung hangs up before Jimin could even finish.

Me : Why did you hang up before he could finish? *laugh*

Taehyung : I want to have the last word *laugh*

**

Taehyung : Here we are! Oh! I forgot! You don't have anything to put on!

Me : Oh... I forgot too...

Taehyung : Uh... We will think about this later, let's go.

**

We are in the house, a beautiful house.

Taehyung : Great! Just do as if you were at your house! I'm going in the bathroom to take a shower. I will come back in a few minutes.

Me : No, please Taehyung, don't leave me alone, I'm scared....

Taehyung : But... You're safe here.....Why would you be scared...

Me : I...

Taehyung : Alright, my baby angel, I understand, I'm just dumb...How do you want to do? Do you want to come in the bathroom while I'm showering?

Me : I'm scared to stay alone.... So... I will just come.... I will close my eyes... No....I don't want to make you feel embarrassed..

Taehyung : Don't worry about that, I won't be embarrassed! Come, I will take a shower upstairs so you will feel even more safe.

Me : Thank you Taehyung, you're always so kind to me...

Taehyung : And I will always be! *smile*

I smile to him and he takes me by the hand to get upstairs. There are 3 rooms but he chooses one and closes the door behind us. I feel safer. He goes to the bathroom.

Taehyung : You're coming?

I follow him and close the door with the key he gave me. I feel a little bit embarrassed but I'm too afraid to stay alone...

Taehyung : I will hurry, do you want to take a shower after?

He said while taking his clothes off. I look at the door but I can hear him behind me.

Me : I would like to but... I don't have clean clothes or underwear...

Taehyung : Ah yeah.. Uhmm... I have some clothes here because I lived here for a short time to keep the house clean and stuff.. So I have some boxers... If you want..They're all new, I've never worn them.

  Oh no.. I feel my cheeks getting red, I hope he doesn't see it in the mirror..

Me : No, I don't want to bother you... With this...