Chapter Two: The Bully

Well it's midnight and I just finished writing the first chapter but I had an idea for this one so here I am. Oops

Chapter Two: The Bully

"Oh Ju-Eun!" The yell was very carefully enunciated, every syllable of my full name imbued with rage. Full nagging power had activated.

Ordinarily it took me a while to wake up properly, but I was up from my nap on the couch like a shot. I had fallen asleep next to the scene of the crime- never a smart move.

However, being behind a couch when an angry Kim Seokjin comes for you... now that's a very smart move.

I couldn't even remain scared. Peals of laughter fell from my lips as I once again admired my handiwork, the scribbled on unmentionables that adorned my oppa's face. One or two were smeared, it was only eyeliner (my Mother's) but in his rage he'd left them mostly in tact, in favour of quickly throttling the life out of me. My laughing only further fuelled the fire that was his anger.

He attempted to catch me by running around the sofa, but I just moved to the other side. I could have happily continued this game of cat and mouse all day... but Seokjin had other plans.

I squealed as he lunged over the couch, vaulting it, becoming uncharacteristically smooth and in control of his long limbs in his fuming. Ordinarily he was a clumsy oaf. In a lot of ways, he reminded me of a bear.

"Oh Ju-eun!" He yelled as I scrambled up the stairs, "I'm going to get you!"

He was gaining on me fast- I may be sporty but he was muscular and had much longer legs than me. And flat ground was a lot easier to traverse with speed than stairs. Why did we have so many stairs? "You'll never catch me, old man!" Why? Why did I further antagonise him?"

"I'm not old!! I'm 23!" I could feel him right behind me now.

"Shit!" I vaulted up the last step.

"Watch your language!" He was still nagging me, even though he was this mad. That was so him. I flung myself into my bedroom and locked the door, managing to escape him for now. He didn't bang on the door, didn't even shout. Instead, it fell silent. Suspiciously so.

Cut to me, ten minutes later, sat in the famously painful seiza position with some books on my knees and my arms above my head. Even with my endurance, my arms and legs were killing me.

I may know Seokjin-oppa well... but he knows me too. Of course when it went silent I wouldn't be able to resist poking my head out to see what was going on. As soon as I did so, he appeared, an evil apparition in the light of the hallway, and jammed his foot in my door before I could slam it shut again. Damn it.

He'd since washed his face, and was back to his usual plump-lipped, smooth skinned self. Plus a great deal of annoyance. "Why must you always pull stuff like that? You're such a child."

"I am a child." I said, and he twitched.

"No, you're not. You're turning 19 very soon." I just scowled, smooshing my lips up on my face.

"Bleegghhh." Who wanted to be an adult? Being all stern and serious. Having to work. Being away from home all the time, the people that need you around... ah. I shook my head. "Even if I am an adult, I can still have fun. I'm not going to become all boring."

His arms stayed stubbornly crossed for a moment... then dropped to his sides. He sat on the floor in front of me. "You can relax now."

I immediately dropped my arms and slumped into a more comfortable position. "Getting into college is going to be hard if you won't take things seriously, Ju-eunnie." He said softly, pushing some of my hair back behind my ear. I frowned at him, then sighed.