Chapter Thirty Three: Rhythmic

I'm really fighting the urge to just write a bunch of gratuitous, self indulgent smut. Someone just,,, fuckin yeet me into some holy water

So yeah this ain't smut but... i'm treatin y'all. And, well,,, not to repeat words but my mental thesaurus is failing me and this is super self indulgent

***

We're laying in his bed naked. It was the morning of the day I was supposed to go home, to my home, though I didn't really feel there was truth in those words because I felt much more at home here, in his arms. He looked to be in bliss, a light sheen of sweat clinging to his skin, sticking us together. I knew the embarrassment would come soon, but for now I was happy to bathe in the afterglow, small breasts against his lower ribcage and chin on his chest. I wanted to look at him. He looked so beautiful.

His arms were around my back, holding me against him, palm rubbing my shoulder absently as he notices me watching. He shifts, and I'm vaguely reminded that far too much of me was pressed against far too much of him. I don't care. I'm melting, my body feeling of an odd consistency. It was already sweltering in his bedroom thanks to the summertime sun, but his body was like a space heater.

"Enjoying the view?" He smiles, and it's glorious, tilting his head down to look at me. The hum of the aircon gains my notice, cold air sweeping lazily over my bare back and butt. Namjoon must have turned it on in the other room. I grin.

"You have at least three chins right now." I jibe, lifting a delicate touch to the smooth line of his jaw. He scowls playfully at me, strong arms tightening around my waist to pull me further into him so he can bury his face in my hair. I hear him inhale, then sigh, softly, contented.

"You smell amazing right now." If my scent to him is the same as his to me, I have to concur. His skin is musky, masculine, with the slight sweetness of cologne that lingered from yesterday. It embarrasses me to think about it. This is the smell of him after sex and I love it. He kisses my neck, gentle, as if I'm a porcelain doll, stark contrast to how he'd handled me only moments before. His teeth graze the spot and then he's tasting me and the air leaves my lips in a rush. "Shit. I'm gonna get hard again. Do you have to leave?"

He knows the answer to the question without me verbalising it, and we sit up together, one of his large hands splayed between my shoulder blades. Goosebumps prickle over my flesh, and I'm not sure if it's a result of the aircon or the look he's giving me. He kisses me somewhat aggressively, then sighs against my lips. It's hard not to get lost in him. "I don't have to go until the afternoon." A smile plays on my face. "Maybe I tell my parents my train ran late, who knows?"

Seokjin grinned, chuckling. "Is it my fault that you're becoming such a bad girl?"

I laugh, "Definitely."

I yelp as he pinches my butt and slap his chest in adamance, earning another laugh and a quick peck to my lips. I leave my hands on his chest, drinking in his face. He looks amused. His palms rest low on my hips, and his eyes glance down my body, thumb brushing over a mark from his lips. They trace down my thighs, and I exhale, running my hand up his neck to his face to draw his mouth back to mine. It wasn't often that I took charge, but he definitely didn't seem to mind, from the way he sighed into the kiss, drawing my lower lip between his briefly. He broke away, fingers on my legs squeezing. His voice is almost a whine. "Sat like this, I'll really get hard again."

I huff a soft laugh, squeezing his hips with my thighs and wrapping my arms around his neck. Jin shudders lightly, eyes fluttering a moment, then fixing on me with a hard but surprised stare. "You...- you're being really forward, this morning."

His voice is breathy and flashes like heat through my body. I cup his face. "Because I love you." I shift purposefully again, and his eyelashes cast fine shadows on his cheeks as his eyes close, hands moving to grip my hips. His jaw becomes taut. The way he has moved his head leaves a large expanse of the caramel skin of his neck exposed, and I pepper kisses over it. "Can't I?"