Chapter Twenty-Four: A Change of Pace

I cried a lot in the days leading up to my move to Busan. I'd had my grades back, and then a letter acknowledging and confirming my place at Dongseo. Packing my things was hard, made harder still by Oppa, who would lay on my bed and watch me do it, pouting the whole time.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I scowled, growing irritated, as I dumped some more clothes in a cardboard box. I was moving tomorrow, so was packing the few last minute things I'd left out for my use. He sighed heavily, and looked at his watch.

"Nope. Day off." He seemed amused by my agitation.

"You know you're being really annoying, right?" I said, taping up the box, my back to him. "You could at least help, if you're going to stay here and hassle me."

"I'm just committing what you look like to memory." He said, splaying his arms out dramatically, "Before you move to Busan and forget about me."

I sighed. "I'm not going to forget about you."

He sat up. "How do you know? I've been to university, I know what it's like!" His face was stressed. "People are different! Guys are different! All men at university are perpetually horny!"

I looked up at him, raising my eyebrows. "All men?"

He stopped, realisation dawning on his features, and blushed cutely. "Ah- that is-" he grimaced, embarrassed, "You know what I mean!"

I was still annoyed, but I had to laugh at that. "Cute."

He scowled. "Don't change the subject!"

I sighed again, standing up off my knees. "I'm not." I walked over to him, sitting on the bed beside him. "You really don't have anything to worry about, my jealous Oppa. I literally don't see anyone but you. You can ask Yeon-il." I laughed at the pink that was creeping back onto his face, despite the scowl he was fighting to maintain. "She still tells me off for not being more conscious of Jimin and Tae."

"You should be more conscious of them." His lip twitched. "Especially Park Jimin. I don't like that flirt."

I laughed. "Oppa. I literally do not find him attractive. Nor Taehyung. Nor anyone. Alright?" I poked him in the chest. "For some reason my brain is only drawn to you." I clutched my heart dramatically, enthused. "So handsome."

A grin finally managed to surface on his face, and he shoved my shoulder lightly. "I know."

I hopped to my feet, then, placing my hands on my hips. I winked. "Okay! For a change of pace, this time, I'm going to cook you dinner."

He squinted at me. "Ju-eun, it was only a few months ago you broke the blender just trying to make a slushie." He noticed my wince, and tipped his head to one side. "Yes, I knew about that."

"Well I need to start cooking sometime..." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck, "I'm going to be taking care of myself after tomorrow..."

"Who says?" My boyfriend gave me a look, "Where are you getting the idea I'm going to just let you clear off to Busan on your own and just fend for yourself?"

I pouted, looking away. "Well, it's not like I can just take you with me..."

"Sure you can, let's go!" He said, sounding somewhat aggravated, "I'll sleep in the cupboard in your room! Then I can make sure you do your assignments and everything!" He hunched up his shoulders, "See, compact travel size Kim Seokjin!"

I just stared at him. "You're an idiot."

Immediately he was upon me, giving me a ferocious noogie. "Ya, how dare you speak to your oppa like this?"