Chapter Seventeen: Busan

I can't stop eating jelly tots hnnngggg

Jin why you such a cutie this is why ur my ult bias

AND I'M GONNA SEE HIM IN PERSON IN OCTOBER HHHNNNNNNGGGG

Chapter Seventeen: Busan

"Nope. I'm against it." Jin-oppa refused to let go of my hands, even when I tugged halfheartedly. He pulled me against him, holding my hands behind his back. "You look too cute, I'm not letting you go."

I pouted at him, tilting my head up with my chin on his chest. "Oppa~" I complained, not really fighting to get out of his grip anymore, "I'm going to be late. Why are you even here? It's your day off today."

He frowned, "Yeah, and I came to visit my girlfriend on my day off. Am I not allowed?"

I headbutted his chest lightly. "You know I don't mean it like that..."

"Well. Regardless, I'm going to be really jealous if you head out like that." He was only half joking.

"What?" I was in jean shorts and a crop top. "It's hot."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I should get you a tshirt or something with my face on it so guys will definitely leave you alone."

I snorted at the mental image that gave me. "You're being ridiculous."

Finally letting go of me, he sighed. He was shrugging out of his hoodie. His stomach was exposed for a second before the white tshirt underneath righted itself. He held out the peach garment. "Wear this."

I screwed up my face. "It's hooottt."

He pouted, both of us silently staring each other down in contest. He sighed. "Alright, compromise." He stepped closer, looping the hoodie around me, tying it around my waist. "If guys flirt with you it'll squeeze your insides. Unless you are super rude to them."

He grinned at me, and I laughed. "Alright, fine. Now let me go! Yeon-il's gonna moan at me."

He swamped me in one last hug, tucking his face into my neck. He leaned back a little, looking right into my eyes. My face coloured. Was he-?

Abruptly, he leaned back. Licking his lips nervously, he stepped away, clearing his throat. "Well. Yep. Time to go. Can't have you being late."

He shuffled me out of the house, grabbing my bag and his keys. I hooked the bag over my shoulder. "Mmkay."

Locking up, he smiled over his shoulder at me. "Ya. Get going, stop staring at my butt."

I scoffed. "What butt?"

He grinned, jokingly going to smack my arm. I skipped out of his reach. "Go on, get going. I'll see you tomorrow."

Warmth flushed through my system. The date. "Yeah."

I was practically skipping as I headed to the train station. I was alone for a few stops, until Yeon-il joined me, and we stood together, holding onto the handrail. It was very busy on the train, being a warm Saturday morning.

"Ah, it's so hot." Yeon complained, fanning herself with her hands. I nodded, flushed. Because of how packed the train was it was even worse than usual.

"I feel like I'm being oven-baked." I groaned, fingers going to the hoodie around my waist. This thing wasn't exactly helping, but remembering his face stopped me from taking it off.

"At least tomorrow we can just chill. You're still staying over, right?" She said, leaning back a little to swing from the railing.

"Ah, yeah." I fidgeted. "I can hang out in the morning, but I have something in the afternoon."