Intro

Luna's POV;
"Hey mom, um why the hell are we moving?"I asked.

"Because as you know I've been seeing this man and he's really sweet and caring. And we're taking it to the next level, I guess."she said.

You see I really didn't care. My mom was still heartbroken from my fathers death. He died when I was really really little. I was like 3 when he died of a disease.

Ever since then my mom has never found someone else. She took all her time and energy to take care of me. She did everything to give me things that I always wanted.

She was the main reason I got through my terrible first 2 years of high school. She was the person I would go to when I had my heart broken by some dumb boy.

She was my everything and I was her everything.

"Also does this mystery man have kids?"I asked.

"He has a son. He's your age if not a year older."she replied.

I replied with a "hmmm".

I walked back to my room to start packing all my clothes. I looked into my closet and sighed deeply since it was just clothes hanging and clothes not folded.

It was just a mess. I started and I knew I wasn't gonna finish until late at night.

3:17 am.

I finally packed the last box. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. I turned the music off and I scrolled through Instagram.

I saw that my friend sent me a link to something on Spotify. I grabbed my earbuds off my desk and plugged them into my phone. And clicked on the link.

An account popped onto my screen.

"Prettymuch? What a weird name."I thought.

I clicked onto a song.

If I pulled you closer would you mind?
Would you mind?
Would you mind?

I had the song on repeat and I fell in love with their voices. I soon started falling asleep to their voices.

10:28 am.
"Mijah get up!"I heard a voice say.

I furrowed my eyebrows and groaned.

"Luna let's go!"the voice said again.

I didn't get up I just stayed asleep. And then the person yanked my headphones out my ears.

"Owwww, What the fuc-."

I got cut off by my mother giving me a stern look. "Let's go we're already late."

I got up and groaned. I put on one of my champion hoodies and some leggings. I noticed that my boxes were gone. Everything but the mattress and my desk were gone.

I frowned since this was my home since forever. I said my last goodbye to my room and walked downstairs. I was about to close the door until I looked back.