19

LunaAlva: look at my Izzy😫💛569,268 likes|5,589 commentsload more comments

569,268 likes|5,589 comments
load more comments..
Fan 28: I lowkey want Z and Luna to have a baby😊
Fan 49: @ Fan 28 me too sis me too
Fan 6: eyelashes longer than my mine :/
ZionKuwonu: my Izzy boo🖤
CharlotteDeann: LMAOOOO HE WENT SOFT^^^^
Fan 37: imagine Zion as a dad🧐
NickMara: Chris is better ;)
Fan 36:
EdwinHonoret: @ Fan 37 would be the best daddy out there 😉
BrandonArregea: @ EdwinHonoret LMFAOOOOO
AustinPorter: a lil cutie😍
LunaAlva: @ ZionKuwonu lets get one? ;)

Luna's POV;

It's been a a month since the whole Brennen incident. And Zion and I are still dating. He went on tour while I stayed here in LA working on modeling.

Long distance sucked but it was nice coming home to a surprise by him or even just a FaceTime call. And we do those a lot.

I was now at a photo shoot with Zion's sister. We had become really close friends and I would consider her one of my closest friends nowadays.

"Okay before we start again. Are you and Zion gonna have a baby?"she asked.

I choked on my water. "Why?"I asked.

"Cause your recent and the reply to Z."she said.

"I mean not now. We're too young but I want kids and I don't know if he wants kids. But just not right now."I simply said.

She looked at me with 'You fuckin serious?' look and she shrugged. We went on with the whole photo shoot again.

8:26 pm.

"Hey I'll see you tomorrow?"I asked.

"Nah gotta catch a flight in the morning."she said.

I frowned and then nodded. I hugged her goodbye then drove to the PM house. I unlocked the door and walked inside. Since all the boys were still on tour I was left completely alone in the house.

I walked upstairs and changed into some joggers and an old shirt. I walked back downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and some yogurt. I put some granola in it with some banana slices.

I grabbed a spoon and took my bowl to the living room. I turned the tv on and went onto YouTube. I was watching Shane Dawson's scary series of them getting on a haunted ship and staying overnight.

12:27 am.

I was still so focused on the series then all of a sudden I heard a huge pound on the door. I jumped and quickly got up. My heart was racing and my hands grew sweaty.

I walked to the door and looked through the little hole. I saw a random guy standing there. I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly grabbed my phone.

I called the cops and they told me they were on their way. The guy didn't move he just stood there looking back at me through the little hole.

My breathing started getting heavier and when I went to go look back I didn't see him. I furrowed my eyebrows and when I turned around I saw him.

He had a evil smirk on his face. I was about to scream until he pushed me against the door and put his hand over my mouth. And I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"It's okay princess."his voice said.

I fell to the ground and my breathing got heavier and heavier. That's when I heard muffled shots and yells.

"Call an ambulance!"I heard someone yell.

"Come on don't leave just yet."I last heard before everything going black.

2:16 pm.

"Hey bebé."a sweet voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life. Zion Kuwonu. I smiled and got up, well tired to. I groaned in pain.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, take it easy."He said.

I laid back down and saw that I was hooked onto a bunch of machines and i had a breathing mask on.

He called a doctor and told him to wait in the waiting room. The doctor took me off the breathing mask and I still didn't remember what had happened.

Soon my mom and dad ran through the door. My mom ran to me and hugged me. "Oh my god you're okay."she said.

It looked like she had been crying for hours. Andrew hugged me tightly and said "You really scared me kid."

The doctor was explaining the different medications I would have to be on and all that. "I wanna see Zion."I suddenly said.

Everyone looked at me shocked. My mom nodded and took my dad outside. Zion soon came rushing in. He cupped my face and kissed me repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry."he said.

"For what?"I asked.

"For not being there."he said.

"Don't be sorry bebé. I'm okay."I smiled.

He smiled and I kissed him. "I love you."I said.

"I love you too."he smiled.

||
Sigh I start school tomorrow -.-