30

ElomKuwonu: they love me😊👤: ZionKuwonu, missreine 537,267 likes|4,278 commentsload more comments

👤: ZionKuwonu, missreine
537,267 likes|4,278 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: cute💗
Fan 2: I don't think Zion does 💔
LunaAlva: awe look at all my babez🤪😭
missreine: I still look hot🕊
Fan 7: cuties ☺️🤤
BrandonArregea: wow I'm missing out :(
ZionKuwonu: @ LunaAlva ahem you should only be my bebe💞

Luna's POV;
"Leave now."I said sternly.

"Where's Elom?"she asked.

"Leave now."I repeated.

She pushed past me and walked inside. I turned around quickly but it was too late. Elom had already seen her.

"Cece?"He said.

She smiled at him. That evil little smile.

"Elom!"she replied.

She walked over to him to try to give him a hug. But Mandy grabbed Elom and pulled him behind her.

"So you most be the famous Cece."Mandy said.

Cece furrowed her eyebrows. "First you mess with my future grandchild and my future daughter in law. Then you mess with my youngest child." She said.

"Look I don't know who you are but I need to speak with Elom."Cece replied.

"About what? About keeping the baby that might not even be his?"I said.

Kekeli and Zion had shocked looks on their faces.

"Don't butt in, this isn't even your buisness."Cece said.

"It's my whole business because I care about Elom and I care about his future and he's like my little brother."I said.

Mandy gave me a small smile. "Anyways Elom, the baby is a boy and my next appointment is tomorrow so yeah."Cece said.

Elom hated every part of this. "You will give him a DNA test as soon as that baby is born."I said.

She gave me a stern look. "Or what? You couldn't protect yourself last time what makes you think you can this time?"she smirked.

My hands turned into fists. My nails were digging into my palms. Zion quickly noticed and walked over to me. He stood in front of me and cupped my face.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Calm down."he said.

I took a deep breath and let my hands relax. "You will give him a DNA test and that's final"I said.

She rolled her eyes and walked out.

"What the fuck just happened?"Kekeli said.

Play River Of Tears by Alessia Cara for a better visual.

Zion agreed with her. All of a sudden I was in pure pain. I held my stomach and just stood there. Zion and Kekeli were focused on Mandy who was explaining the situation.

Elom turned towards me and his eyes went big. I looked down at my legs and it looked like my water had broken. But how if I was only in my 5 th month?

Elom ran towards me and grabbed me before I fell to the floor.

"ZION HELP!"Elom yelled.

Zion turned around and quickly grabbed me. "What's wrong bebé?"he asked.

I couldn't speak. Tears were going down my face. "I-I-I- I don't know."I said.

Kekeli was on the phone with the ambulance. "Yes please come quickly!"she yelled into the phone.

Zion looked at me and he looked like he wanted to cry as well. He set us both down on the floor. Elom was behind me keeping me in a sitting position and Zion was looking at me, holding my hands.

"Zion my baby cannot die."I sternly said.

A tear fell down his cheek. He tightened his grip on my hands. "She won't, I wont let it happen."

||
oh shit