28

ZionKuwonu: As you may or may have not heard, I will be starting a family of my own very soon

ZionKuwonu: As you may or may have not heard, I will be starting a family of my own very soon. I know we're both 'too' young to be starting our family. But in all honesty we've talked about it for years. We've talked about having children of our own and moving to a house and getting married and continue to love each other. Luna and I have been through so much together, but in the end game we always help one another get through the difficult times. I know Luna won't be reading this because she's taking a break. But Luna once you get back on here, I just wanna say. I love you and I fell in love with you from the moment you embarrassed yourself in front of us when you moved into Nick's house. And I will continue to love you and keep falling in love with you. 🖤
👤:LunaAlva
1,287,289 likes|352,278 comments
load more comments..
Fan 2: 😭 Zion is so fucking cute
Fan 76: okay now I really need a Zion in my life💔
Fan 28: y'all are too cute 🖤 and congrats
Fan 48: 😭💛💛💛
missreine: fuck you really are my brother after all :')
Fan 90: cuties🖤
AustinPorter: bro you're so fucking sweet🖤
Jack J: congrats to you two 🖤
Jack G: y'all gon make a beautiful family💛
Fan 36: @ Jack J @ Jack G we love supportive idols
MadisonBeer: you guys will always have my support loves❤️
BrandonArregea: aye bro I got you guys in anything love you both💗
NickMara: you really do love her🖤
Fan 66: can y'all get married now thanks ;)
Fan 86: @ Fan66 chill sis they're like a couple months into the pregnancy
EdwinHonoret: most beautiful family❤️
CameronDallas: congrats to both of you❤️
AaronCarpenter: congrats man, call me if you guys ever need anything 🖤
NotBrennenTaylor: 💔 revenge
Fan 4: @ NotBrennenTaylor leave them alone for gods sake. She doesn't love you anymore

Luna's POV;
I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains. I groaned and tried getting up. But I couldn't cause I felt a sharp pain in my spine.

"Ow!"I yelled.

Before I knew it I saw Zion rush in and run towards me. "What's wrong?"he asked.

"My back hurts really badly."I said.

He nodded and told me to sit up and I did as that. He got into bed and sat behind me. He then started massaging my back slowly. That soon relieved some pain I had.

"Take deep breaths babe."he said.

I took deep breaths and that calmed me down too. He then stopped and wrapped his arms around me and placed his hands on my belly.

He placed his chin on my shoulder and he smiled. I was now 5 months into the pregnancy. It's been really hard because I'm such a short person and my figure is really small and I started showing 4 weeks in.

"I love you bebé."I heard Zion say.

Even though I've heard him say that so many times it still warmed my heart. It always made me smile. "I love you too bebé."I said.

We just stayed in bed all day since I really didn't wanna get up.

The next day.

I was at the doctors for a checkup. I was waiting patiently in the waiting room and I was holding Zion's hand. For some reason I was really nervous as to what was gonna happen.

"Ms.Alva!"the doctor yelled.

I got up as did Zion. We walked up to the doctor and she gave us a smile. "Right this way guys."she said.

She unlocked the door she came out of and we walked down a narrow hallway with doors in each side of them. We finally reached the door that lead to our room.

We walked in and the doctor told me to get on the little bed thing. I did as that and I laid down on it. Zion sat next to me in a chair.

"Okay so today we're just gonna do an ultrasound and see how mommy and baby are doing. And we might get to see if it's a girl or boy."she said.

That made me 10 times more nervous. "Okay so you know the routine."the doctor chuckled.

I chuckled as well and lifted my shirt over my belly and pulled my pants a little down. She put a paper towel and tucked it under my shirt and pants so I wouldn't get any of the gel stuff on my clothes.

She put on some gloves and turned the machine on. She then grabbed the bottle that contained the gel. She opened it and squeezed the bottle and gel fell on top of my belly.

She grabbed the monitor thing and she pushed it onto the gel and moved it out. And then we heard it's little heart beat again. I smiled knowing the baby was okay.

"Okay so you might've felt a little back pain but that's because it's growing a lot and you have a tiny figure. So just get some back massages from daddy over here and you'll be good."she said.

I nodded and smiled at Zion. "Well look at that, we can find out the baby's gender." The doctor said.

I quickly looked over at Zion and he looked at me. "Do you wanna find out?"I asked.

He just shrugged. "Whatever you want bebé."he said.

I turned back to the doctor and said "could we find out the end of the appointment?"I asked.

She smiled at us and nodded. "Of course dear."

The whole time I was getting cleaned up I could see Zion get anxious about the announcement. I finally finished and stood up. Zion got up as well and we both looked at the doctor.

She chuckled. "Okay you guys are having a healthy baby girl."she said.

That stopped my whole world. I felt so blessed and happy. I looked over at Zion and I could see the excitement take over his mind.

He looked over at me and hugged me. We both hugged each other tightly as if one of us would disappear.

"We're having a baby girl."he said.

"We sure are bebé."I said.

||
Cute ass ending or whatever