10

Luna's POV;

LunaAlva: ima make you love me

LunaAlva: ima make you love me..💔🖤
218,179 likes|3,271 comments
load more comments..
CharlotteDeann: yes kill the game sis🥂🖤
missreine: 😘🖤
Fan 2: @ missreine hold up why Z's sister here?
Fan 8: oMg A hIcKeY🤭😤😤
Fan 3: I love my icon
Fan 6: we love a badass Luna
BrandonArregea: oooo, kill it
AustinPorter: Oh Ma god, she on X games mode.
EdwinHonoret: okay but I like this Luna a little more
Fan 9: I love you
ZionKuwonu: 💔....

I rolled my eyes at Z's comment. It's been a week since the whole cousin incident. My heart is still broken and after crying into Zion's arms. I decided that I needed a break and of course he didn't want to, but I really needed it.

I was currently driving to my moms house to see what's up and to see how the babies are. I arrived after 30 minuets and I got out. I locked the car and walked to the door.

I pressed the doorbell and it went off. My mom soon opened the door and smiled at me. We hugged and we both walked in.

"What's going on love?"she asked sitting on the couch.

"Nothing mom I came to check on you."I said sitting next to her.

She looked at me knowing damn well I was lying. I sighed. "Mom I don't wanna stress you with my dumb problems."I said.

"Why not? I've been doing it practically my whole life."she said.

My eyes began to water. "Well...something...did happen."I said lowly.

She patted her lap. I laid my head on it and she played with my hair. "What happened love?"she asked softly.

"Cece came over to my place while Zion was there as well. She asked for a dress so I walked to my room to grab a dress. And when I come back she's on top of him sucking his face off. And I just don't understand what I did to her."I said my voice breaking.

She shushed me. "Love, it's okay. Everything will be okay."

"Will it be okay mom?"I asked.

"I hope so because you are my Luna. My sweet, loving, caring Luna. You have never left my side through this pregnancy. You have visited me more times than my family has ever visited me. You are my everything, and you will continue to be my everything. And in all honesty you deserve the world, and if Zion can't see that. He isn't the one."she said.

"But I love him mom. I do."I said.

"I know you do. And it hurts but he'll come around, he'll see what he's missing out on."she said.

I chuckled and sniffed. "Thanks mom."I said getting up.

"Anything for my baby."she said.

I smiled and then hugged her. She got up to try to get something in the kitchen. That was until i heard water splash onto the floor and a small scream.

I quickly got up. "Mom are you okay?"I asked.

"Luna, we need to go to the hospital. Now!"she yelled.

It took me a couple seconds to comprehend what she just said. I ran upstairs and grabbed the baby bag they already packed and ran back downstairs.

My mom had already walked out I grabbed my keys and purse and locked the door. I unlocked the car and helped my mom in the passenger seat. I turned the car on and quickly rushed to the nearest hospital.

We finally arrived and they took my mom into the delivery room. I called Andrew and Nick. They were both on their way.

I sat in the waiting room. My hands shaking and my leg bouncing up and down. Andrew arrived and I told him what room and he ran to the roo. Another hour went by and Nick got here. He was held my arm just to reassure me that everything was okay.

I took deep breaths.

11:27 pm.
"Luna wake up."someone said while shaking me.

I opened my eyes and noticed that we were still in the waiting room. I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the bright lights. Nick was standing up.

"Come on."he said.

I stood up and noticed that we were walking to my moms room. We got to the door and Nick opened it. There my mom and step dad were holding two small humans. I smiled hugely and my mom looked at me. She smiled and told me to go over there.

I walked over and there my mom was holding my new baby sister. Tears filled my eyes as I smiled. She brought her up hinting that I should hold her. I opened my arms out and held her. I looked down at my arms and I was holding the most precious human that I was going to love forever.

I kissed her forehead and smiled. "What's her name?"I asked.

"Isabel."my said.

"Hi Isabel, my name is Luna and I'm your big sister. And I'm gonna protect you from all the bad things including boys."I said.

My mom chuckled. Nick came over and I handed her to him. I walked over to Andrew and he handed me Chris. I smiled and kissed his forehead as well. I handed him back to Andrew and I decided to grab a water. I excused myself and walked outside.

I walked to the vending machine and put the money in for my water. I opened it and drank some. I heard chatter coming down the hall, I looked up and saw all the boys. They had flowers and balloons and some stuffed animals.

"Hey Luna."they said.

I smiled. "Hey guys we're in room 218."I said.

"Thanks."they all smiled and walked down the hall.

Then I noticed Zion. He had a big teddy bear and a small one. He had sun flowers in another hand. He walked up to me and looked down at me.

"I'm so fucking sorry, and I will say it 100 million times again. I'm sorry."he says.

I semi smiled and he continued. "These are yours since sun flowers are you're favorite and the bigger bear is for you and the other is for your sister."he said handing me the flowers and bear.

"You're already trying to make my sister like you. I like that."I said.

He smiled his perfect smile and nodded. "I hope at least another Mara will like me."he said.

I cupped his face and kissed his lips. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away. "This Mara likes you a lot."I said smiling.

||
I love my cute ass endings anyways I start school soon and I wanna die cause they giving me more classes for being a sophomore. 💀