4

Luna's POV;
"Zion wake up we have school."I said.

He groaned and just turned the other way. "Come back."He said.

"As much as I'd like that. I actually wanna pass."I said from the bathroom.

I didn't hear anything. Instead I felt small kisses on my neck. I looked in the mirror and saw Zion behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. And his head snuggled into my neck.

"Babe."I said.

"Fine but you owe me."He said groaning.

I chuckled and he walked back into the room. He grabbed a hoodie and some black ripped jeans. He grabbed a beanie and put it on.

I was done. "Ready?"He asked.

I nodded and we both walked out to his car. We got into his car and drove to school. I then went onto my phone. I saw that Zion posted a new pic. I checked his acc and saw it.

ZionKuwonu: She was having a meal but she was the real meal

ZionKuwonu: She was having a meal but she was the real meal.🍯
15,279 likes|210 comments
load more comments..
EdwinHonoret: My...mf....SHIPP😭💛
AustinPorter: the noodles kinda look like my hair :/
BrandonArreaga: :(
EdwinHonoret: @ brandonarregea why u sad?
NickMara: Like i said. Don't hurt her.
Fan 1: Oooooo Zion ;)
Fan 4: she stole my mf manz😤
MaluTrevejo: 🙄💞
LunaAlva: @ malutrevejo ☺️😘
Fan 3: i fucking love Luna😂🤪

"Really?"I heard Zion say.

"What?"I acted all innocent.

"Why did you reply to her?"he asked.

"WhY iS sHe On YoUr PaGe In ThE fIrSt PlAcE?"I mocked him.

He raised his eyebrow clearly caring about the comment to much. I pecked his lips.

"Ima go bye babe."I said getting out of the car.

I saw that Zion wasn't getting out. So I just walked to the entrance of the school. I opened the door and started walking to my locker.

As I was about to reach it someone grabbed my waist and brought me off the ground. Of course I screamed and Zion was laughing.

I playfully punched him and everyone was looking at us. I chuckled and Zion was still laughing.

"I hate you."I said.

"Like Im gonna believe that."he said.

I rolled my eyes and he looked down at me. "Don't roll those pretty eyes at me."He said.

I pointed to my eyes. "Look" I rolled my eyes again.

He frowned at me. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. The second bell rang meaning I was late. My eyes went big and I ran to class on the other side of the building.