12

ZionKuwonu: Alex play Mine by Bazzi❤️👤: LunaAlva317,179 likes|3,168 commentsload more comments

👤: LunaAlva
317,179 likes|3,168 comments
load more comments..
Fan 6: get me a manz like this😤😭
LunaAlva: 🤢😷 how could you expose me and my beautiful dog
Fan 8: cuteeeeeeee
NickMara: @ LunaAlva Alexa how can a dog be more beautiful than a human?😧
EdwinHonoret: Ima snatch your dog
Fan 27: I live for this friend group
CharlotteDeann: my 2 mains bitches

Luna's POV;
I was currently in New York. I left 2 days ago and it was the hardest on Zion. I'm in New York for my music. Meetings and agents and 'parties' were on my agenda.

I thought that I was only staying for a week but come to my agent telling me that I might be staying a whole month.

"I can't stay for a month."I said.

"But you have to."my agent said.

"Like I said, I can't."I repeated myself.

"Look I don't even know if you are but if you are. You have to stay, if you go it will impact your music career in the long run."my agent explained.

I rolled my eyes. "I can't stay here. Period."I said.

"Why not?"he asked.

"Because I just had 2 siblings born like 2 weeks ago and my boyfriend."I said.

"Siblings? Why'd you have to worry about them? And if you're boyfriend can't handle the distance you should break up."he said.

"Excuse me?! You can't be the one to tell me what he can't and what I can handle."I said.

"Well it sounds like you don't wanna go because you can't handle it."he said.

I shut my mouth real quick realizing he was right. Can I handle it, am I afraid he'll leave?

"There is a party planned by a YouTuber I don't have much information on who but I need you to go and make connections/friends."He said.

I nodded. He was writing something on a sticky note. He handed it to me when he was done. It was an address and a time.

He packed up all his things and then left. I got up and walked to my rented car. I started the engine and drove to my 'apartment'.

"Rickey."I groaned.

"What happened?"he asked.

"I might have to stay here for a whole month."I frowned.

"Oooo girl I cannot stay here a month sorry but ima have to leave you."He said.

I frowned. He grabbed my cheeks and formed a smile. "We don't like a girl with wrinkles."he said walking to his room.

I groaned. I looked at the clock and it was about to be 6. So I decided to get ready for this party.