22

LunaAlva: I'm sorry to everyone especially my friends and family

LunaAlva: I'm sorry to everyone especially my friends and family. I've been acting like a bitch to push them away because i recently got a text from someone saying that if I didn't push the people I lived away from my life then they would hurt the little ones and I didn't want that. I of course already contacted the police and the police have caught the person. Someone who I used to love dearly was behind it all and I'm not going to say their name but i trusted this person with all my heart. But enough of that, I am taking a break from everything and just focusing on the people i hurt most. I am truly sorry to everyone. I hope you forgive me now🖤
679,378 likes|
comments disabled

Luna's POV;
"Hey bebé."i smiled.

He kissed my cheek and walked in. I closed the door and went to the couch. I sighed and sat down. He sat down next to me and I straddled his lap.

I placed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. He lightly chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do they hate me?"I asked.

"They're mad but I don't think they'd ever hate you."He said.

I sadly smiled knowing I literally hurt everyone I loved. He kissed my head and held me tight. "Just give them some time to process, they'll come around."he quietly said.

I sighed I closed my eyes and dug my head farther into his chest trying to forget my mistakes.

He rubbed small circles onto my back. I really didn't deserve Zion. But I'm gonna make the best out of it because he will honestly be by my side.

"Bebé."he said softly.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"We never talk about our future."he said.

I didn't act surprised, I didn't act awkwardly. I smiled and covered my mouth with my hand. My eyes watered and I screamed and hugged him.

He was very surprised and confused by my actions. I kissed him deeply then pulled away. "Never thought you'd ask."I said.

He smiled that famous smile and kissed me. He pulled away and then asked.

"How about we talk about our future Ms. Alva?"

"Sure thing Mr. Kuwonu."I smiled.

And that's what we did, we spent hours talking about our future. About how we would get married, have 2 kids, and moving out of LA and possibly living in Canada.

And when we were talking about our future together we couldn't stop smiling. We laughed about how we would grow old and be that old couple that would literally sit at our porch and watch our grandchildren.

||
😤😤😤 i know I'm late again. Sorry loves, it's just that i started school and i actually got more classes than last year and it affects my 'spare time' at home. Anyways I'll try to post some more :)