49

LunaAlva: pshhhh drunk? Never heard of her👼🏽536,857 likes|5,479 comments load more comments

536,857 likes|5,479 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: shmood🤪
Fan 6:💛
CharlotteDeann: 👼🏽🤞🏼
AustinPorter: tWo ShOtS oF vOdKA🥴
Fan 7:🤠
Fan 26: aye turn UPPP
BrandonArregea:👼🏽👼🏽
ZionKuwonu: that's how you looked at me right before...🥵
Fan 38:🖤🖤
EdwinHonoret: lies😤
EmmaCooke: 👼🏽🤞🏼🤞🏼

Luna's POV;
I got out of bed. I walked to the front door since someone had rung the doorbell multiple times. I groaned and then opened the door. It revealed a rough looking cousin.

"Cece?"I asked.

She smiled at me. She had tears in her eyes, "can I come in?"she asked.

I hesitated and then nodded. She walked in and she looked around. "Looks like you have it going well."she chuckled.

I couldn't be mad because all that she did was in that dream and she never did in this life. "What's up?"I asked.

"My parents kicked me out because I'm pregnant."she sniffled.

I wasn't so surprised that she had gotten pregnant this early on. "And what's that gotta do with me?"I asked.

"Well since you don't live with your mom anymore is there a chance I could stay over there?"she asked.

"Cece look, it's not my house. Also as much as I do want to let you my mom already made that room for the baby that's on the way."I said.

"So you aren't gonna help me?"she said.

"With what? You're the one who got pregnant. If you need a ride to the clinic to get an abortion I will gladly give you a ride. Other than that I can't really help you."I said crossing my arms.

"If the roles were reversed right now I would SO help you."she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "No you fucking wouldn't. I know you, I know how fucking selfish you are. The only reason your parents kicked you out was because they told you not to get pregnant. That was literally the only boundary they gave you in that fucking household."

I was beyond pissed. "Hey bebe?"a familiar voice said.

I turned around and it was a shirtless Zion. I mentally hated him coming out at a time like this. And as if one cue, "Hey I'm Cece, Luna's cousin."Cece said walking over to him.

She looked hungry. Sheesh no wonder this girl was already pregnant. I quickly stood in front of him. "See that's what we not about to do."I said.

Zion was beyond confused. I cupped his face and pecked his lips. "Wait for me in my room."I smiled. He smiled back and nodded. He walked back to my room and I turned around to face Cece. "Look I don't know what to do to help you. All I know is that you should tell the baby daddy and then see if he'll help you."

She stared at me with a blank expression. "How am I supposed to do that?"she asked.

"Um, who planted it in you and then boom."I said confused.

"A lot of people planted it in me."she said.

That made me choke on my saliva. "I don't know what to tell ya. But could you leave?"I asked as nicely as I could.

She groaned and left. That girl for sure was gonna have a lot of kids soon. I locked the door and walked back to my room. Zion was sitting on the bed with his back resting against the headboard. He still was shirtless and he was wearing grey sweats.

He smirked at me, "stop staring."he said.

I blushed hard. I walked over to him and straddled his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my ass.

"I can stare all I want. You're mine anyways."I said.

||
wild asf 😔 ALSO THANK YOU FOR 4+K FOLLOWERS I LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️🥰

||wild asf 😔 ALSO THANK YOU FOR 4+K FOLLOWERS I LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️🥰