7

Luna's POV;
"Can you teach me some Spanish?"Zion asked.

"What do you wanna learn?"I asked.

"Ummmm, i don't know."he said.

"Okay we'll get the basics out of the way. Hola me llamo Luna. Como te llamas tu?"i asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows. I chuckled. "What's your name?"

"Oh, me llamo Zion."he said butchering it.

"Good job."I said. He did a little victory dance and I laughed.

"Que quieres comer hoy?"I asked.

"Oh oh, quiero comer Chipotle?"He said in more of a question.

"Aye good job babe."I said.

"You already know."he said.

I smiled at him. We were driving to the mall to get Zion some new shoes. We arrived and we got out.

We walked hand and hand inside. As we walked in Zion got noticed by some fans. I stood there awkwardly as they greeted. In all honesty Zion was most happiest with his fans.

They said their goodbyes and we walked to Nike. I sat down on one of the benches and went on Snapchat. I looked at everyone's snaps and soon grew bored.

Zion came up to me and held his hand out. I grabbed it and we walked out. "Didn't find anything?"I asked.

He shook his head. I then spotted Victoria Secret. I looked over at Zion and he looked down at me. We walked in and I started looking at some bras. Zion was just waiting on me.

I grabbed some bras and panties and went to go pay. As I was about to hand the cashier my card Zion beat me to it.

I looked up at him and he whispered in my ear. "You can pay me bag by trying those on in front of me."He said.

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the bag and we walked out. "Zion you didn't have to."I whined.

"But I wanted to."He said.

I whined some more about him not letting me pay. He kissed me which shut me up almost immediately. He pulled away from me and smiled.

"Don't stress about it baby."he said.

I smiled at him. "Before I forget, I need to get a white dress of romper for the gender reveal party tomorrow."I said.

He nodded and we went to Forever 21. From there I found a cute white romper. I paid for it and called Zion.

He didn't pick up. I furrowed my eyebrows and went outside. There I saw him with a girl. I just stayed where I was.

"Hey Luna come over here!"I heard Zion yell.

I walked over to them and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek. "Sis this is Luna."he said.

I was shook. His sister smiled at me. "Oh you're the famous Luna!"she said.

"That's me."I smiled.

She hugged me and smiled at me. "Zion here has talked and talked and talked about you."

I looked up at Zion. "Is that true?"I asked.

He nodded. "I mean I need to."He said.

I chuckled. Then turned to his sister. "So what are you doing in LA?"I asked.

"Oh just some shoots for modeling but just visiting my bro."she said.

"What companies are you modeling for?"I asked.

"Just some small businesses. Nothing to big."she said.

"Well if you aren't too busy tomorrow. I'm throwing this gender reveal party-."before I could finish she screamed.

"OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS!"she yelled.

"Woahhhhh sis, we aren't having a baby."Zion said quickly.

She looked bummed out. "Sorry for cutting you off love."she said.

"It's okay, anyways I'm throwing one for my mom and step dad. So if you're free I'll just have Zion text you the address and time."I explained.

"Oh well, I'll try to make it. But thank you for inviting me."she said.

"It's honestly no problem."I smiled.

"Oh I have to make a phone call so I'll just wait for you in the car Z. Is that okay?"I asked.

"Yeah no go ahead."he said.

I walked away leaving Zion and his sister have some time together.

Zion's POV;
"You got lucky Zi."I heard my sister say.

"Tell me something I don't know."I said looking at Luna walk away.

||
Sorry for the short chapter :)