35

LunaAlva: slow dancing in the dark💍🖤👤: ZionKuwonu 2,189,267 likes|597,278 commentsload more comments

👤: ZionKuwonu
2,189,267 likes|597,278 comments
load more comments..
Fan 55: cuties ❤️
Fan 26:💜💜💜
Fan 27: I can't wait for their wedding 💜
missreine: fuck, I need a man asap💔😔
Fan 28: @ missreine I CAN RELATE😔😔
Fan 20: my babies 💕
EdwinHonoret: Okay y'all cute🤞🏼🤪
CharlotteDeann: so no pic creds to my manz?
BrandonArregea: ^^ yeah no pic creds?
Fan 38: babes
ElomKuwonu: now don't fall😤
ZionKuwonu: 💍🖤

Luna's POV;
"Zion I think your siblings are here."I said.

He groaned. I chuckled and I played with his hair. He was on top of me laying his head on my chest.

"Bebé we gotta get up."I said.

He groaned again. "Fine."he said.

He got off of me and stood up. He was shirtless and he stretched. I got up and stood in front of him. I stood as high as my toes could and I kissed his lips.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my lips and then my forehead.

"I'm nervous."I said.

"About what?"he asked.

"About meeting the whole Kuwonu family. What if they don't like me?"I said.

He chuckled. "Who wouldn't like you?"He said.

I smiled and placed my head on his chest. He squeezed my figure. "It's gonna be alright, they'll love you."He said.

I smiled. I pulled away from him and kissed his cheek. "See ya downstairs."

He nodded. I walked to the door and opened it. I heard laughter and chatter from downstairs. I walked down the stairs and saw many people in the living room.

I kinda just stood there since I really didn't know anyone. "LUNA!!!"I heard someone yell.

I looked up and saw Kekeli running towards me. I smiled and opened my arms for her hug. She hugged me tightly and chuckled.

"Come on girl."she said.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the living room. "Everyone this is Luna, Zion's fiancé."she smirked.

I chuckled and waved at everyone. First to say hi to me was this elderly woman. She came up to me and hugged me tightly. She cupped my face with her soft delicate hands.

"Thank you for making my Zion a happy boy."she said.

That instantly made me feel welcome. I smiled at the woman and she kissed my cheek. She walked away and then Elom came up.

He hugged me tightly and he chuckled. "Where's Faith?"he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know I left her with your mom and then went upstairs with Zion to take a nap."I said.

He pulled away and smirked at me. "We literally only slept chill."I said.

He kept smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and then yelled "Mom!"

Mandy walked in and she was holding a very happy Faith. Elom got a huge smile on his face and walked over to them.

He grabbed Faith and kissed her. "Hi Faithy!"he said.

Faith giggled at him and Elom smiled. "Okay give me my child."I said.

He groaned. He handed her to me and I kissed her forehead. I heard laughter from behind me. I turned around and saw Zion saying hi to his family.

He kissed the elderly woman's cheek and hugged her tightly. I smiled at him and he looked over at me. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Is that my bebé?"he said.

I chuckled and nodded. He grabbed her carefully and kissed her cheek. She smiled at him and snuggled into his chest.

"So what's the plan for today?"I asked.

"Well I don't know. It's 6 right now and it's really up to you guys."Mandy said.

I looked over to Zion who was looking at me. We both shrugged. "If you guys don't mind we'd stay here and get some rest."I said nervously.

"No problem sweetheart. Come on Mandy, Kekeli, and Elom. Let's go eat out."the elderly woman said.

Elom and Kekeli followed her out the door. Mandy looked at me and Zion smiled at her. "We'll be okay mom."He said.

She flashed him a smile and we saw a couple more family members leave. They all left and it was just Zion, Faith and I.

Faith was knocked out on Zion's chest. "Let's go put her to bed."I said. He nodded and started walking upstairs.

We got into his room and he set her down on the bed. I grabbed my suitcase and choose some pjs for her. I changed her and placed her in the crib Mandy had bought for us.

I put a small blanket over her belly and let her rest. "You know, I'd lay in that bed and dream of graduating and being a doctor or sum shit."I heard Zion say.

"I used to have useless nights here dreaming about nothing really. I would just go with the flow and be a doctor like my dad."

"I would spend time with girls in this room thinking about who'd actually be my wife. If I'd have kids, if I'd be something."

"Why are you saying all this bebé?"I asked.

"Cause look where I am bebé. I have a beautiful daughter, a gorgeous wife, and I meant something to the world."he said.

"You know I didn't want my mom to marry Nick's dad. I prayed and prayed for her to break up with him before we moved. I wanted her to be happy and all that but I was being selfish because I didnt wanna share her."

"I wanted her all to myself to deal with all my high school bullshit. When she told me about Andrew she told me like a teenager who had first fallen in love. When we were moving I hated every part of it."

"I didn't wanna leave my childhood house. I didn't want my dad to be replaced by someone else. Even though I had never met my dad I didn't want that father figure. When I first met Nick I played nice. But honestly I'm so fucking glad my mom didn't listen to me. Because without all that I wouldn't have met you."

"You, Zion Kuwonu. Are the angel my dad sent me to help me and love me. And I love you."I finished.

He was shocked by the words I had said. I don't know why but I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. He stood in front of me and held me. I held him and we just took in the moment.

||
Long chapter but nothing really happened :)

||Long chapter but nothing really happened :)