40

LunaAlva: *throws it back when Zion is in grey sweats* 🥵🤪273,277 likes|2,389 comments load more comments

273,277 likes|2,389 comments
load more comments..
Fan 6: oh wow🧐
Fan 3: I would too honestly
ZionKuwonu: 🥵
AustinPorter: yA nAstY🤧
Fan 8: y'all look cute tho💕💕
BrandonArregea: Wild asf
EdwinHonoret: scandalousssss
Fan 2: mood
EmilyJ: aye my thottie🤪

Luna's POV;
I was currently in Math. The teacher gave us a math review packet and gave us whole class to do it.

Of course kids instead took the time to go on their phones and do random. Or talk to their friends about some wack ass party this weekend.

Instead Emily and I were quietly working on our math with our ear buds in blasting hype ass music.

1 new unread message from Bebé🤧🖤

I looked at my phone and a huge smile appeared onto my face.

Zion🖤
Watcha doing?

Luna🖤
Math but listening to hype music. Hbu?

Zion🖤
Working on an essay for English. Also you got any plans this weekend 🧐

Luna🖤
No but I don't wanna go to a wack ass party😴

Zion🖤
Bebé COME ONNNNNN🥵

Luna🖤
Convince me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Zion🖤
Meet me by the C-wing bathroom don't be late.

Luna🖤
🧐🥵

And I did as that. I raised my hand and asked nicely if I could use the restroom. The teacher smiled and nodded. I put my earbuds in my pocket and grabbed my phone.

I quickly raced to the C-wing. I walked into the bathroom that anyone could use. Zion wasn't there and I looked at my phone screen waiting for Zion.

Not even a minute passes and the someone knocks the door. "Occupied!"I yelled.

I heard a familiar chuckle. "It's me!"he yelled.

Another huge smile appeared onto my face. I walked to the door and opened it. Zion appeared and smirked at me.

He quickly rushed into the bathroom with me and locked the door. I smirked at him.

"And how is this going to convince me?"I asked.

He laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me up to sit on the sink. I gasped at the sudden move.

He kept a firm grip on me and kissed along my jawline. I held in my moans as he went lower to my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept a tight grip. He pulled away from my neck and smiled. I pouted wanting a kiss on the lips. He chuckled and placed his lips on mine.

He could of probably felt my smile in the kiss. We made out and kissed some more.

"Did I convince you?"he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine we'll go."I said.

He smiled and pecked my lips again. "Get to class ms. Alvarez."

I chuckled and got down. I was the first to return to my class.

Zion🖤
Love you Bebé🤧🖤

||
cuties, also y'all really hate me for the plot twist. lol🤠