44

ZionKuwonu: if I pulled you closer, would you mind? 👀📸: BrandonArregea 435,467|4,367 comments load more comments

📸: BrandonArregea
435,467|4,367 comments
load more comments..
Fan 9: Zion in all white is beautiful 😔💕
Fan 52: hot ass bitch😤💛
Fan 66: 🥵❤️❤️
BrandonArregea: aye fyyeee🤪
Fan 5: 💜
AustinPorter: that's the look I give my Chick-Fil-A bag before I go ham🤧😤
NickMara: 🔥🔥🔥
Fan 35: daddy🥴
AdrianaRios: okay i see you Z🥵🥵
EmilyJ: 🥵
Fan 38: ^^^ hold on. Why Emily commenting on her best friends boyfriends post???
LunaAlva: Zion really tryna get it tonight🤧🥵

Luna's POV;
I was currently packing my stuff up. I finally found an apartment for me to move into. I know I'm only 17 but like I just decided it was time.

I was listening to music and packing my clothes. I danced to the music and smiled. Then two arms wrap around me. They picked me up and let me go.

I turned around and saw a smiley Zion. I smiled hugely and pecked his lips. "Bebé!"i said.

He chuckled and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled facing him. He bit his lower lip and I smirked.

He smashed our lips together and he then walked over to my bed. He placed me on the bed and he was hovering me. He kissed along my jawline and down to my neck.

Soft moans left my mouth. I could feel his smirk against my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. "Bebé..."i said breathlessly.

He didn't respond instead he kept going lower and lower and lo-. "LUNA!"My mother yelled banging on the door.

I quickly pushed Zion off of me. He fell down to the floor and groaned. I quickly got up and opened the door. "Yes mom?"I asked.

"How's that packing coming along?"she asked.

"Um, pretty good. Just need to pack some more jackets and all that."I smiled.

She nodded and left. I then closed my door and Zion was still laying on the ground. "Come on big baby. Get up."I said.

He chuckled and got up. I walked to my bathroom and I looked in the mirror. "ZION!!"I yelled.

I had noticed that Zion left not 1 but 3 hickeys on my neck. I walked back to my room and he smiled his smile. I crossed my arms together over my chest. He chuckled and walked over to me.

He pushed my hair away from my neck and he smirked at the sight.

"Good now everyone knows you're mine."he said.

"Zion my mom is going to kill me."I said.

"Your hair hides it also I did it like near the back of your neck so you're fine."he said.

I sighed. "I'm still mad at you."I said.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. He then walked to my bed and laid down. I walked to the bed as well and laid down next to him.

I went on my phone. A lot of people were tagging me I stuff. I looked and it was them. I carefully read Adriana's comment and what hurt me was Emily's comment.

Play Ex by Kiana Ledé for a better visual.
+we spent too long in heaven, we felt the elevation+

I got up. Out of anger I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I slammed my phone on the floor not caring if I broke it or not.

I could feel my face get red from anger and frustration. Zion got up. "Yo! What's wrong?"he asked.

"Everything Zion! My ex bestie is commenting on your fucking photos and Adriana is commenting on your fucking photos too! I don't wanna be that fucking girlfriend but if you don't see what she's trying Zion, I can't do this!"I said.

The weird thing about this was that I didn't shed a single tear. No I was too mad and pissed to cry. And I wouldn't let two negative people make me shed tears.

I got up. Zion got up as well, he grabbed my hands. "Bebé.."he said softly.

"No Zion. You can't just fix this with your hugs and kisses and saying bebé. Zion I'm sorry but I need some space."I said.

Tears filled his eyes. He cupped my face. "Come on bebé."he said while his voice broke.

"I'll see you later Z."I said cupping his cheek.

He didn't wanna accept it, his heart didn't wanna accept it. But he took a deep breath and nodded. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me. "I'll always love you."He said.

A single tear fell down his face as he opened my door. He closed it and I felt empty. I felt completely alone.

||
aw my bebé Luna :( BUT THANK YALL FOR 1.36+k FOLLOWERS I LOVE YALL AND HERES ANOTHER VINE REFERENCE FOR YALL❤️❤️❤️🤧
"Feliz labidad, feliz nabidad, ÁNDALE!!"