36

ZionKuwonu: The fact that my heart is growing and loving everything about my beautiful family, fascinates me

ZionKuwonu: The fact that my heart is growing and loving everything about my beautiful family, fascinates me. 🖤🖤
👤: LunaAlva
2,289,378 likes|502,268 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: cuties
Fan 2: now I need a Manz
Fan 7: my babies 🖤
LunaAlva: te amo bebé 🖤
missreine: ^^y'all getting bilingual BILINGUAL 🤪
Fan 54: lmao I love Kekleli😤💍
Fan 28: babez
EdwinHonoret: awe Zions soft🤒
NickMara: i miss my Faithy 😤😔
CharlotteDeann: cute💞 also Brandon and I have news 🥰
Fan 4: ^^^ OMLLLLL
BrandonArregea: we have huge news🤞🏼💞

Luna's POV;
We were currently on FaceTime with Brandon and Charlotte. We were still in Zions old home visiting.

"So what's the big news?"I asked anxiously.

Charlotte smiled hugely and looked at Brandon who was also smiling like an idiot. Charlotte brought her left hand up and I saw a beautiful ring on the ring finger.

I screamed and playfully punched Zion. "OH MY GOD MY BABIES!!!!"I screamed.

Zion shushed me immediately. It was currently 1 am in Canada. I put my hands over my mouth and I heard Brandon and Charlotte chuckle.

All of a sudden a low cry could be heard. "See you woke up Faith."Zion said.

"It was all for the right reasons."i said.

He shook his head and got out of bed. He walked to the crib and grabbed Faith. He cradled her and shushed her.

"I need details immediately."I said sternly.

Charlotte chuckled. "So Brandon took me up to the roof of the old prettymuch house and he set a little picnic there. We watched the sun slowly set and as it was setting he popped the question."

I fanned my eyes. Brandon laughed and I asked, "why the roof of the house?"

"Cause that was the first place where we met. I was having a panic attack from a party that we threw senior year and she was up there too. She also didn't like the party scene, but her friends forced her to go. From there she helped me relax and we spent the whole night just talking."Brandon said.

Charlotte looked at Brandon. Brandon looked over at her. She smiled at him and hugged him tightly. Brandon kissed her head and smiled.

Zion came over with Faith. He had a bottle in his hand and he handed me Faith. I put her in a comfortable position and Zion placed the bottle into her mouth.

"Is that my Faithy?"Charlotte asked.

I nodded. "She's eating. But it's getting late so we're gonna head out but congrats to both of you again."Zion said.

Brandon smiled at him and they both waved goodbye as Zion ended the FaceTime. Zion looked at me.

"What?"I smiled.

"Nothing."he smiled.

I looked at Faith who was happily drinking her milk. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I looked at Zion and said,

"Let's make more."

He smirked at me and winked at me. "Anything for my bebé."

I chuckled and I brought me free hand to the back of his neck. I pulled him close to me and placed my lips onto his.

I felt his smirk. He pulled away suddenly. "As much as I want too. Our baby is still eating right there."he said.

I frowned and looked down at Faith. She was smiling and I smiled at her. She had finished her bottle and I needed to burp her.

I put a small cloth onto my shoulder and put her on my shoulder. I lightly patted her back until I heard burps. She was slowly falling back to sleep so I got up and placed her in the crib.

"Goodnight mi hermosa bebé." I kissed her lips and tucked her in.

I walked back to the bed and started putting the bottle and formula back and Zion was smirking at me. I chuckled and he got up. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

He placed his head in the crook of my neck and slowly placed small kisses onto my neck. I sighed and turned around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He smiled into the kiss and brought me up so I could wrap my legs around his torso. He placed my back on the wall and kissed me more passionately.

All of sudden there was a knock on the wall.

"Hey I can hear y'all. Please warn me next time thanks and have fun I guess."we heard Kekeli say.

We burst into laughter and I looked at Zion. He looked at me and he smiled at me. I truly loved this man and I would continue to love him.

||
Ooooo y'all thought you was gon get a dirty chapter. SIKE, I'm family friendly hoes jk ;)

also this was me not took long ago but like the star student I am

also this was me not took long ago but like the star student I am. I used Photomath and Quizlet 🥴 also this is me;

🤪
|
/💔\
|
/\