42

EdwinHonoret: all they do is catch it and release🥴 👤: LunaAlva 347,267 likes|3,268 comments load more comments

👤: LunaAlva
347,267 likes|3,268 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: daddy asf🥵
Fan 87: okay but why are you so hot😤
Fan 27: I stan a king💞💞
LunaAlva: YES EDDY FUCK IT UP !!🤧🥴 *French teacher yells at me to shut the fuck up in French*
EmilyJ: 😊
Fan 53: oooo EMILY🥰🥰
Fan 44: ^^ please date 🥵
BrandonArregea: Luna has mad photography skills in French class🥴
ZionKuwonu: tell Luna to stop taking pics of you and to come help with our child😤
AustinPorter: ooo mY bOy KenNy gOing tO ScHooL, fUck It Up KenNy, fUck It uP!!
Fan 86: ^ I love Austin and his vine references😭
LunaAlva: @ ZionKuwonu aw my bebes need me❤️

Luna's POV;
Once the bell rung I basically sprinted to the door. I need to talk to Emily ASAP.

I walked quickly to my locker to drop my books off. That was until I heard a familiar voice. It was Zion walking with some guys talking about random shit.

He was holding the baby and he looked over at me. He said bye to the guys and walked over to me. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"How was it?"I asked.

He looked down at the baby. "She didn't cry surprisingly."

I chuckled and opened my arms to take the baby. "We seriously still going to the party with a baby?"I asked.

"I almost got detention trying to convince you so yes we are."he smiled.

"Alright then."I said.

I closed my locker door and walked side by Zion. We walked to the front to his car. I then pulled my phone out and FaceTimed Emily.

"Hey bitch!"she said.

"Hey girly. Promise me your going to the party tonight."I said.

"I mean I don't know. I heard Edwin wasnt gonna go so I might not as well."she said.

"Bitch you are going ! I will force Edwin to go. Also we're getting ready at my place so be there at 6."I said.

"Fine."she said.

I said goodbye and hung up. I got into the car and we drove to my house. We soon pulled to the front of my house. I unbuckled my seat and got my backpack.

"So what time you picking us up?"I asked.

"8 and ima take the boys too."he said.

I nodded and was about to open my door. "Hey you're forgetting something !"he said suddenly.

I turned around and chuckled. I placed my lips on his and kissed him. I pulled away and pecked his lips again.

"See you later Bebé."I said getting out of the car.