26

LunaAlva: honestly I love her🖤👤: CharlotteDeann 956,367 likes|6,386 commentsload more comments

👤: CharlotteDeann
956,367 likes|6,386 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: I LOVE THIS FRIENDSHIP🖤
Fan 27: we stan this duo
Fan 6: cuties 🤪
BrandonArregea: so y'all didn't bother to invite me? :(
ZionKuwonu: Hey What about me? :(
Fan 20: hottest duo😍
AustinPorter: damn can I have that box of 10 chicken nuggets?
Fan 47: cute
Fan 36: y'all slay the game 🧜🏼‍♀️
EdwinHonoret: so much yet no one invited the most important person... me :(((
CharlotteDeann: I love you too girly😭🖤

Zion's POV;
"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged into the bag."Malu said with her very noticeable accent.

I could physically see Luna get mad. Her hands balled into fists and she clenched her jaw. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"Awe baby Zion doesn't wanna see me."she frowned.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Anyways just saw you guys so might as well get the rumors out."she said.

Luna furrowed her eyebrows as did I. "You guys are gonna have a baby."she smirked while looking at Luna's stomach.

"What does that have to do with anything?"Luna finally spoke.

"Well I have the information that so many of your little fans want so, thanks."she smiled.

Malu turned around and started walking that was until Luna grabbed ahold of Malu's wrist and spun her around.

"You tell anyone about my baby, I will personally be the one knocking you out."she said.

Malu swallowed hard and I've never seen Luna this protective over something. Malu rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away. She started walking the other direction.

Luna turned towards me and sighed. "Zion.."she said while her voice broke.

"Hey, bebé."i said and cupped her cheek with my hand.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and there were tears. My face saddened just at the sight of her cry.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to start walking to the exit. We soon made it to the car. She sat in the passengers and just let it all out.

Luna's POV;
I don't know what came over me. I just needed to cry. So I did as soon as I sat in the passenger seat.

Zion looked over at me and held my hand and pulled me into his chest. From there I just cried in his shirt.

"Zion I can't do this."I said.

"Woah yes you can. You are such a beautiful and strong woman. You are able to do anything in this world. Because I believe in you. And that's all you need."he said.

I looked up at him. I chuckled and kissed him. He kissed me back and I pulled away. I rested my forehead on his and looked into his eyes.

"Why does everyone wanna know if I'm pregnant or not?"I asked.

"Because that's life. People wanna know other people's business without even knowing the person."he said.

"What if i just posted the announcement and just stayed off social media until the baby comes?"i asked.

He kissed my forehead. "It's your choice bebé, whatever makes you happy because you deserve it."

I smiled at him and we just drove back home and stayed in bed all night long.