31

I was now in a hospital room. They told me that in order to save my baby. I need to have it now or I won't be able to have it at all.

Tears were going down my face. I was in so much pain, they had to perform a C-Section since I couldn't give a natural birth.

Zion was by my side the whole time. He was holding my hand and kissing my forehead. They were performing the C-Section while I was awake because they were scared that I would die during the surgery.

Play Photograph by Ed Sheeran for a better visual.

"It's okay, she's okay."Zion whispered.

And that's when we heard a quiet cry. It felt like hours until we heard another cry. The doctors took the baby and quickly did everything. They were stitching me up.

They put a little tube in her nose so she could breathe. The wrapped her in a small blanket. And walked over to us.

"Pre-mature but here she is."the doctor smiled.

She placed her on my chest. Now it was only happy tears. I kissed her small little head. "My baby, my baby girl."I said smiling.

I looked up to Zion and I carefully grabbed her. I handed her to Zion and he was now crying from happiness. He kissed her forehead and sniffled.

"What's her name?"the doctor said.

Zion and I both said at the same time,

"Faith Elizebeth Kuwonu."

The doctor nodded and Zion handed her back to me. "Hi Faith."I smiled.

She yawned and Zion was in awe. "I'll call the others in."he said.

I nodded and he walked out. Soon the Kuwonu family was in the room.

"Can I hold her?"Kekeli was the first to ask.

I nodded then handed her to Kekeli. She looked down at Faith and smiled widely. "Hey Faith, my name is Kekeli the cooler aunt and I'll always be here for you my love."she kissed Faith's head.

My family was the next to come in and they were all so happy for me. Then all the PM boys came in and they were in awe with Faith.

All I knew was that Faith was gonna be loved by everyone. And she's gonna have the best parents there are.

ZionKuwonu: Faith Elizebeth Kuwonu💕👤: Luna Alva 1,964,268 likes|596,268 commentsload more comments

👤: Luna Alva
1,964,268 likes|596,268 comments
load more comments..
Fan 6: 😭😭😭😭
Fan 2:💕
Fan 28: YAY!!!💗💗
Fan 7: congrats y'all 🤞🏼
MadisonBeer: awe congrats babes💕🕊
Jack G: congrats guys💗💗
Jack J: I'll have to visit 💞
Fan 29: cute💞😭
Bazzi: I'll have to visit the beautiful family🤞🏼💗
Fan 62: too cute :')
MaluTrevejo: congrats :)
CharlotteDeann: my babes💞😭
Fan 92: cuties❤️❤️

||
Here y'all go, hope you're happy :)