21

ZionKuwonu: I ion even know anymore568,364 likes|5,597 commentsload more comments

568,364 likes|5,597 comments
load more comments..
Fan 53: hotty
Fan 57: daddy asf
Fan 7: something happened, I can sense it🧐
EdwinHonoret: just talk to her bro🤦🏽‍♀️
Fan 5: ^^ I swear to mf god if my parents broke up ima kill myself 😤
BrandonArregea: talk to her don't just leave her hanging man :/
AustinPorter: shame💔
Fan 47: what's the tea sisters?? ^^
missreine: why you gotta my brother, you a dumbass 🤦🏽‍♀️
CharlotteDeann: talk to her Z
Fan 32: shit something happened with Z and Luna
LunaAlva: fine let's play that game🤷🏽‍♀️

Fan 53: hotty Fan 57: daddy asfFan 7: something happened, I can sense it🧐EdwinHonoret: just talk to her bro🤦🏽‍♀️ Fan 5: ^^ I swear to mf god if my parents broke up ima kill myself 😤BrandonArregea: talk to her don't just leave her hanging man :...

LunaAlva: 💔
649,478 likes|6,586 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: actual mom
Fan 37: ms thickty
CharlotteDeann: you and Z gotta be the most petty people I know
missreine: get it sis🖤
Fan 38: we love a thick sis
Fan 47: WHY YOU SO THICK
Fan 2: CUTIEEEEE
EdwinHonoret: so y'all ain't gon talk?
BrandonArregea: pettiness at its finest
Fan 59: that's the tea sis^
Fan 7: babbbbbeeee
Bazzi: 👀
ZionKuwonu: real funny🤪

Luna's POV;
"So you really aren't gonna talk to him?"Charlotte asked.

"No he was the one who suddenly stopped talking to me so."I said.

She rolled her eyes, "Just stop playing with one another on ig."

"Sure thing mom."I rolled my eyes.

She got up and grabbed her bag. "Where are you going?"I asked.

"Look Luna I honestly don't know what the fuck has gotten into you but you're honestly acting like a bitch."she said.

I was stunned and mad. "Excuse me? You don't understand shit, I've gone through so much shit tha-."she cut me off.

"I know what you've been through. You've had an abusive ex, you got stabbed, and you've gotten your heart broken so many times you actually are afraid of loving again. Don't tell me that I don't know you because I know you inside out."she said.

With that she grabbed her bag and left. I was left speechless. She can't tell me if I'm acting like a bitch, can she? I rolled my eyes and just started getting ready for a party. Half way into doing my makeup I realized that my wound hadn't healed completely so I couldn't drink.

I groaned loudly wanting to go to the party. I got up and washed my face. I dried it and walked to my living room. I sat on the couch and rewatched some of the Office. Hour into the show there was a knock on the door.

I got up and walked over. I saw that it was Rickey. I welcomed him in and she sat on the couch.

"What's up?"I asked.

"Could ask you the same."he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why the hell are you being petty to your boyfriend on the gram?"he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Because I can."

"What the fuck is up with you? Literally going to parties just to grind on strangers, acting cold and like a bitch to everyone you love. And being distant to Zion."he said.

"If you came to shit on me you can leave now."I said.

"Fine, but come and talk to me when you aren't a full on bitch."he said.

He walked out and slammed the door. "Fucking people."I mumbled.

Zion's POV;

Flashback+
"Why are you so distant now?"I asked.

"Zion leave me the fuck alone."she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

I was shocked by her behavior. I tried grabbing her hand but she harshly pulled it back. "Leave me alone."she said not daring to look me in the eyes.

I seriously was about to cry. The girl I loved so much told me to leave her alone. To leave her and basically to go fuck myself.

"No."I said.

"No?"she asked.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong."I answered.

She laughed. "You don't love me, you love the thought of me. But you don't really love me. So you can stop acting now."

Where is this coming from? This isn't Luna at all, this wasn't the girl I fell in love with, this wasn't my bebé.

"What's going on?"I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanna be left alone."she said.

I couldn't bring myself to leave her alone. But I simply just got up and left. I walked to my car and acted as the love of my life told me to go fuck myself.

Play Lover is a day by Cuco for a better visual.
+My lover is a day that I can't forget+

Here I laid in my bed, bloodshot red eyes from crying. I stared at the ceiling feelings nothing but emptiness.

"You okay Z?"I heard Charlotte.

That just made me want to cry again. "What's wrong Charlotte? What did I do?"I asked.

"I honestly don't know Zi. I was just at her apartment and she didn't act or talk the same."she said.

My heart was slowly breaking and I didn't know why. I got up and put a random hoodie on. I rushed by Charlotte and got into my car.

I quickly drove to Luna's place and walked to the elevator. I clicked her floor and ran to her door. I knocked and covered the little eye thing.

She opened it and I smashed my lips onto hers. She was shocked at first and then she kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.

I pulled her close and held her tightly worried she'd disappear. I pulled away and placed my forehead against hers.

She finally looked me in the eyes and they were bloodshot red. She had tears in them that were waiting to go down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

She cupped my face. "I'm so sorry for acting like a bitch. I had to so Izzy and Chris don't get hurt."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and brought her feet off the ground and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked into her apartment and locked the door. I walked to her bedroom and set her down on the bed. I laid down next to her and she put her head on my chest.

She looked up at me. "I love you bebé."

I smiled. "I love you too bebé."