38

LunaAlva: 'a curly headed cutie I can turn into my wife' Zion took that line seriously 🥰👤: ZionKuwonu 2,378,210 likes|596,268 commentsload more comments

👤: ZionKuwonu
2,378,210 likes|596,268 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: yes bitchhhh🥰
Fan 7: 🤪🤪🤪💛
Fan 29:🤠👩🏽‍🦲 wig snatched
Fan 28: cute asffff
CharlotteDeann: my fucking cutie🥺
missreine: damn I wish it was somewhat warm😔
Fan 37:💞💞
EdwinHonoret: glad to have bby Faith back 🤰🏽💕💕
AustinPorter: it's cold outside but a hoe never gets cold🤪🤰🏽
Fan 39: why are the guys using pregnant emojis????
Fan 35: @ Fan 39 we will never know
BrandonArregea: homegirl it don't even look like you had a whole ass child in you👩🏽‍🦲
ElomKuwonu: miss Faithy❤️😔
MandyKuwonu: looking beautiful as ever🖤
Fan 65: @ MandyKuwonu I stan a mother in law
ZionKuwonu: bebé looking fine as always🖤🤪 and yes I did take the line seriously 😤

Luna's POV;
"Hey bebé!"Zion said over the phone.

"Hey bebé, i have a question."I said.

"Hit me."

"When were the flowers supposed to come in?"I asked.

"Flowers for the wedding?"he asked.

"Yeah cause they sent me an email that they were coming in tomorrow."I said.

"But the wedding isn't until another 3 months."he said.

"Should I call and see what's up?"I asked.

"I think you should."He said.

"Okay wish me luck bebé. Also answer me on FaceTime Faith wants to see you."I said.

I pressed the FaceTime button and he accepted right away. The screen was filled with a smiley Zion.

I smiled at him and walked to our room. I walked to the crib and put the phone in front of Faith. She smiled hugely.

"Hiii Faithy!"Zion said in a baby voice.

She giggled. "I miss you bebé!"he said.

She giggled again and I kissed her cheek. "I gotta go bebé. But I love you both and good luck."he said.

"Love you too bebé."I said.

He kissed the screen and ended the call. I smiled at his goofy ness. I grabbed Faith and brought her with me to the living room.

I set her down on her play mat and let her play with her toys. I checked my computer and looked at the number. I called it and they told me that we did in fact order the flowers for tomorrow.

I groaned loudly. I took deep breaths.

'Everything will be okay bebe'

I quickly turned around. "What the fuck?"I mumbled.

'Please wake up my love'

There was that voice again. I looked around and there was nothing. Absolutely nothing there.

My heart was beating fast. I grabbed my phone and quickly unlocked it and clicking onto Zion's contact.

"Hey bebé."he said.

I couldn't speak. "Bebé what's wrong?" He said.

That's when I felt light headed. I could hear Zion's muffled voice and then I fell into complete darkness.

++
I heard light beeping.

My eyes slowly opened. The bright lights blinded me and for a second I thought I was in heaven.

Someone was holding my hand and quietly sobbing. I looked to my right and saw Zion. I tried to speak but I couldn't seem to form any words.

Instead I moved my hand. He sniffled and looked up. I weakly smiled at him and he had a shocked face.

"Bebé!"he yelled.

He cupped my face and placed his forehead on mine. "My Bebé."he repeated.

I was confused. "Where's Faith?"I asked.

He pulled away confused. "Who's Faith Bebé?"

"Faith our baby girl."I said.

"We don't have kids my love."He said.

"Where am I?"i asked.

"Well after you left my house from the party you got into an accident."he explained.

"What year is it?"I asked.

"We're still in our Senior year of high school. We're both 17. You've been in a coma for a week."he explained some more.

Tears formed in my eyes. "So that was all a dream."I said.

Tears fell down my face realizing that I didn't have a family. I wasn't about to marry Zion. And worst of all, that I didn't have a beautiful baby girl.

||
oh shit, plot twist to the max