24

LunaAlva: happiest with my bebé 🖤💛👤: ZionKuwonu 758,268 likes|8,268 commentsload more comments

👤: ZionKuwonu
758,268 likes|8,268 comments
load more comments...
Fan 5: I need a Zion in my life
Fan 27: cute❤️❤️
Fan 37: 🤪❤️❤️❤️
Fan 6: 💓💓 mom and dad snapped
BrandonArregea: y'all cute or whatever🤠
AustinPorter: highkey need a girl now💔
Fan 46: my loves
Fan 58: @ AustinPorter HIT MY LINE BABEEE
missreine: fuck anyone who thinks my brother and Luna aren't cute☺️
Fan 24: mom and dad😍
EdwinHonoret: damn no pic creds😫💔
CharlotteDeann: besides Edwin and I y'all fall in second place💞
Fan 52: @ missreine we love a supportive sister😘
ZionKuwonu: always and forever🖤💛

Luna's POV;
"Mom are you guys free for tonight?"I asked through the phone.

"We're always free honestly."she said.

I smiled and said "Okay come by at 6 for dinner."

"Okay love, see ya then. Love ya."she said.

"Love you too."I said.

I hung up and smiled. I smiled knowing the reason we were having them for dinner was for the announcement.

We hadn't posted anything on social media only cause we don't want anyone getting in our baby's business quite yet. We wanted the baby to live a normal life and not all through social media.

Zion was on the phone with his mom. He ended the call and walked over to me. He sat down next to me on the couch and kissed my cheek.

"My mom is coming next week as well with my brother and sister."he smiled.

I smiled and kissed him. I pulled away and cupped his cheek with my hand. He smiled his perfect smile and I smiled. Ever since we got the news that we would have a little us running around here soon.

Nothing really changed. Just our love and support for one another became stronger. And I wouldn't give anything up for his love at all. We just stayed there for a little just staying in that oh so perfect moment.

Before we knew it, it was almost 5. We got up and started making dinner.

6:10 pm...

There was a quite knock on the door. I smiled and opened it, there appeared 4 beautiful guests. My mother and father, and my 2 twin siblings. Izzy was the first to hug my legs along with Chris. I crouched down and picked them both up hugging them.

I kissed their cheeks and put them down. I hugged my mom and the my dad. They walked in and then I closed the door. Zion was hugging my mom. I smiled and saw the twins already running around the apartment.

"Okay dinner time!"I yelled.

We all made our way to the very small dining table I own. I put the food out and put the plates out. We all started eating and making conversations here and there. And it was time for the announcement.

"Before we all leave. I'd like to say something."I said getting up.

Zion got up and stood next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked down at me smiling. I took a deep breath and looked at the family seated at the table. "You guys are gonna be grandparents."I said.

My mom didn't catch right away and laughed. My dad on the other hand had his mouth wide open. My mom then stopped laughing and looked at my dad. She looked at me and I smiled. She shot out of her chair screaming. She ran over to me and tackled me in a hug.

My smile just grew bigger and she was now crying. "Mom don't cry."i said.

She wiped her tears away and kissed my forehead. "I just never thought I'd be a grandma."she said.

She was right though. Through the years doctors and specialists have told me that I wouldn't be able to have children when I grew older. But yet here we are.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I hugged her tightly. Zion walked over to us and she hugged him. She looked up at him and said "Take care of the two most precious things you'll ever receive in life."

He nodded and walked next to me. My dad hugged me and hugged Zion. "Congrats guys."he said.

The twins were very confused. They were only 2 so they only talked in their 'secret language'. I chuckled and walked over to Izzy and Chris.

I pointed to my stomach and shook my arms back and forth just like I was rocking a baby. They were still confused and they just smiled at me.

I smiled back and it was time for them to leave. Zion and I walked them to their car and they drove off. We walked back to my place and sat on the couch.

"What a night."Zion said.

I chuckled and looked at him. "When are we telling the boys?"I asked.

"I don't know, I was thinking next week."he said.

I nodded. And we just went to bed and waited for the upcoming weeks to unfold.

2 weeks later...
So we have told Zion's parents about the baby and when we told his sister she flipped shit and was incredibly happy.

And now it was time to tell the boys. We drove to their house and knocked on the door. Austin opened it and he smiled at me. He greeted Zion and I and welcomed us in.

The boys were all gathered in the living room playing fortnite like always. "Hey guys."I said.

They all greeted at the same time. Zion did the guy handshake with all of them and I gave quick hugs to Charlotte and some other girls.

"So we kinda have something to tell y'all."I announced.

They all proceeded to look at the tv screen.

"IM PREGNANT!"I yelled.

They all stopped. Charlotte got up and ran to me hugging me. And then Edwin ran to me and hugged me. Before I knew it everyone was hugging me.

"When did you guys find out?"Austin asked.

"We found out almost 3 weeks ago." I said.

"Zion's an actual daddy now."Edwin said.

Zion playfully punched his shoulder and walked over to me. He held me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm so fucking happy for you guys."Charlotte said.

Everyone agreed and Zion said,

"I'm so fucking happy you came into my life."

||
Holy shiz, I love them and I wish this story was real. *sighs loudly*