13

Luna's POV;
"Yeah I'm sorry bebé but they need to keep me another week."I lied.

"What the fuck."he said sadly.

"It's okay we'll be together soon okay?"I asked.

"Yeah."he replied.

"I'm sorry love, but I promise it'll be over soon."I said.

"Okay love you bebé."he said.

"Love you to bebé."I smiled.

He hung up and I put my phone down. I was now packing my suitcase since I had a flight in a couple hours.

8:26 pm.

I checked if I had everything and I did. So I walked downstairs to the front where my Uber was waiting. I put my luggage in the back and got inside.

It was an hour drive to the airport. The driver dropped me off and I got through security. I was waiting on my plane to start boarding. I was eating my Cheez-Itz and drinking my water.

The speaker finally said that my plane was finally boarding. I handed my ticket to the lady and walked inside the plane. I sat in my seat and got comfy. As soon as I did that I put my headphones in and fell fast asleep.

4:28 am.

"Hey mom."i smiled hugging her.

"Hi baby."she kissed my cheek.

We got my stuff in the back and drove home. As soon as I got in my old bed I fell asleep again.

11:02 am.
I woke up to a baby crying. I groaned and got up. I then heard a familiar voice. I creaked my door open a little and checked the living room out. It was Zion trying to calm the baby down.

I smiled but then realized my plan kinda failed. I changed into some shorts and a cropped graphic tee. I got my mom to tell Zion to do something at the stove.

He did and so it was all me. I walked downstairs and into the living room. I greeted Chris and kissed his cheek. I walked into the kitchen and saw Zion at the stove.

I quietly walked over and wrapped my arms around him. He slightly jumped and turned around. I smiled and said "Surprise!"

He smiled huge and wrapped his arms around me. He picked me up slightly off the ground. He put me back down and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back.

He pulled away. "I thought you were staying another week?"he asked stunned.

"I just wanted to surprise you."I smiled.

He smiled and hugged me again. "Aw bebé missed me."I said chuckling.

LunaAlva: it started when we were younger you were mine, my boo💛337,170 likes|3,179 commentsload comments

337,170 likes|3,179 comments
load comments..
CharlotteDeann: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU CAME HOME?!!😤
BrandonHonoret: Z back at it with the hoops
Fan 5: I hate you so muchhhhh
Fan 8: hold up y'all go way back?
Fan 18: jawline on point
Zion Kuwonu: my ugly ass🤢
AustinPorter: come hang with us
NickMara: why didn't you tell me you came back?
Fan 3: we love Usher
MaluTrevejo: actually he was mine way before you

||
Short chapter my loves, anyways orientation is soon and I wanna dIeEeE🤠