14

EdwinHonoret: look at my dood😍😂👤: ZionKuwonu 398,170 likes|4,279 commentsFan 5: awww Fan 9: alvin and the chipmunks is their new band name LunaAlva: he's currently holding onto me while crying through his pain😭BrandonArregea: @ LunaAlva broooo...

👤: ZionKuwonu
398,170 likes|4,279 comments
Fan 5: awww
Fan 9: alvin and the chipmunks is their new band name
LunaAlva: he's currently holding onto me while crying through his pain😭
BrandonArregea: @ LunaAlva broooo why do you get to hang out with him and not us? :((
AustinPorter: @ Fan 9 i wouldn't mind that name at all
Fan 2: he still cute tho
Fan 8: Luna got lucky asf 🤩
Fan 4: "WoUlD yOu StIlL fUcK tHo?¿"
NickMara: man get better we gotta sing still
ZionKuwonu: fuck prettymuch

Luna's POV;
"You okay bebé?"I asked.

He mumbled something into my chest. "What was that?"I asked.

"My teeth hurt bro."he mumbled.

I kissed his head. "It's okay bebé, you'll get better."I said.

He stayed there and held me. I played with his hair. There was a soft knock on the door. "Come in."I said.

His mom walked in. "How's he doing?"she asked.

"Well his teeth still hurt and he hasn't let go of me since he woke up which was 3 hours ago."I said.

"Zion let the poor girl go."she said softly.

I chuckled and he shook his head. "Zion she probably has things to do."his mom said.

He groaned. "It's okay Mrs.Kuwonu I don't really have anything going on."I said.

She smiled at me. She kissed Zion's head and ruffled his hair. "Better let her go Z."she said before closing the door.

"Your mom is right Zi, you can't hold onto me forever."I said.

He lifted his head up and looked at me. "Watch me."He said.

And then he held me even tighter. I sighed and just went on my phone.

Charlotte
Hey sis

Me
Hey girl, what's up?

Charlotte
Not much actually, but Brandon and I were wondering if Zion was any better to go out?

Me
He literally won't let go of me, and he keeps saying his teeth hurt so I don't think so. Sorry :(

Charlotte
It's alright, well tell him that Brandon and I hope he gets better :)

Me
He says thanks and for Brandon not to mess with his fortnite acc -.-

Charlotte
😂 will do

"What did Charlotte want?"Zion asked.

"Wanted to see if you were okay to go out and I told her not really."I said.

"Damn I'm missing out on everything just because of 4 dumb teeth."he said.

"Hey you aren't missing anything okay. Now are you hungry?"I asked.

"Kind of."He said.

"Okay let me go get something."I said getting up.

I walked to the door and opened it. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I walked over t the stove and poured some soup into the bowl.

I walked back to the room carefully. I opened the door and Zion sat up, his back against the headboard. I handed him the soup and he started eating it.

After that we just spent the whole day in bed watching YouTube Beef and Netflix.

LunaPrivvy: I want him to get better, so we can get wild together again🤪🥂1,268 likes|289 comments load more comments

1,268 likes|289 comments
load more comments..
CharlotteDeann: wild🤭
AustinPorter: now don't go making children, children🤠
BrandonArregea: @ CharlotteDeann 😏😘
missreine: homeboy doesn't even like to drink😂🤦🏽‍♀️
LunaPrivvy: @ AustinPorter 🙄🙄 and @ BrandonArregea get ya nasty ass outta here
Fan 2: scandalousssss
NickMara: we don't need more babies now do we?

||
This was a short/chill chapter so yeah 🤠🤪