37

BrandonArreaga: my only kid🤞🏼🖤1,268,283 likes|627,257 commentsload more comments

1,268,283 likes|627,257 comments
load more comments..
Fan 2: cuties 🤠❤️
Fan 6: babes 💜💜💜💜
Fan 5:💞💞💞🥴
EdwinHonoret: let go of MY child 🤢
Fan 26: I don't think so Edwin 😤
CharlotteDeann: not for long 🤞🏼
LunaAlva: we ask you to take care our baby for a week and you go acting like he's yours shame😔💔
ZionKuwonu: excuse me sir, that is not yours🧐
Fan 63: I love this friendship ^^^
Fan 28: we actin like Charlotte just admit to wanting more kids ?!!?
Jack G: 🤪
AustinPorter: Okay But like we just gon forget about bby Izzy and Chris? 🧐

Luna's POV;
"Zion I am telling you I will bust my ass."I said.

Zion chuckled. "Stop playin."

But yet I wasn't. I was scared out of my ass, I haven't gone ice skating in like forever. I was for sure gonna bust my ass.

"It's okay girl I can't really skate either."Kekeli said.

"Don't even play homegirl I've never done this."I said.

The whole Kuwonu family laughed. I frowned and crossed my arms. Zion kissed my cheek and placed his hand on my thigh giving it a squeeze.

"I'll be by your side. If you bust yo ass, ima bust mine."he said.

I chuckled at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks bebé."i smiled.

He grinned and placed his head on my shoulder. I placed my small hand into his and held his hand tightly to stop my hands from shaking.

Skipping to ice skating cause I'm a lazy hoe :)

Once I started putting the skates on I started to actually realize that I was gonna die. Zion sat next to me with his skates on and ready to go.

"Bebé i don't think I can do this."I said.

He placed his finger under my chin and turned my head to look at him. "My bebé can do anything she puts her mind to."

I smiled and pecked his lips. He got up and i took a deep breath and got up. Zion and I walked hand in hand to the entrance to the ice.

Zion got onto the ice first and was waiting on me. I took another deep breath and placed one foot onto the ice. I immediately almost fell but Zion caught me. I placed my second foot onto the ice.

I held onto Zion's hoodie like my life depended on it. He smiled at me and he started moving us. I was not doing anything I was just holding onto him and letting him move us.

"Bebé you have to let go of me."he said stopping.

I looked up and him. He kissed my forehead. "You Can do it."

I loved how he just believed in everything that i wanted to do. He was the person who has faith in me. He was the person who loved me.

I took another deep breath and slowly let my grip from Zion's hoodie. I balanced myself on the ice and slowly started moving.

Zion was guiding me by standing behind me ready to catch my fall. I started getting the hang of it. "There you go."he said.

He stood beside me and my fear was now long gone. I was now actually enjoying myself. Zion and I joined Elom and Kekeli and we all were just having fun.

We skated over to were Mandy was with Faith. Mandy stood up and walked to the edge of the ring. Faith was in her arms all cuddled up.

"Hi baby!"I said.

She smiled at me and I kissed her. Zion did the same and Mandy chuckled. "Thanks for watching her Mandy."I said.

"It's no problem, I love taking care of this cutie."she said.

Faith smiled at her. We skated for another hour until I got really tired. I walked out of the entrance and got my skates off. I returned them and put my Nike air forces back on.

I walked to Mandy and Faith. Faith was asleep and Mandy handed her to me. I cradled Faith in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"I love you bebé."I said.

Zion got out and walked over to us. He pecked my lips and looked at Faith.

"We should really make more."he said.

"We should but until we get home."I said.

He frowned and I kissed his frown. "Bebé we literally woke your sister up from our almost 'baby making'."I chuckled.

He laughed. He crouched down to my ear and whispered,

"Never stoped me though."

My mouth opened. I playfully slapped his chest. "Caleb Zion Kuwonu!"I said.

He smirked and laughed. I laughed as well.

||
Shot lil chapter sorry, also this book is number one in all tags and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THANK YOU ALL. No seriously I love you all so much 💞💕💗🖤❤️💜💛

 No seriously I love you all so much 💞💕💗🖤❤️💜💛