15

Luna's POV;
"Can we please get Goldfish?"I asked pouting.

"Fineee."Edwin gave up.

I smiled and threw the box of goldfish into the cart. We were currently shopping for snacks for the tour bus. I of course ended up getting just junk food and Edwin actually wanted to kill me.

"You pay."I said.

"Hell nah, more than half of it is just yours."he said.

I crossed my arms and then he slowly started walking back to the car. I rolled my eyes and put all the things on the cashier thingy.

I payed and walked to the car. "At least help me put the bags in the trunk."I said.

He got out and put the bags away. I put the cart back and walked to the passenger seat. I hopped in and Edwin started driving us home.

We got home and we grabbed the bags and placed them in the kitchen. I headed upstairs because it was getting late and I was really tired. Plus tomorrow we would leave for tour.

I walked into Zion's room expecting him to be there but he wasn't. I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed. I changed into some pj shorts and an old shirt. I got under the covers and tried to go to sleep.

3:17 am.

I heard loud clutter coming from downstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance and groaned. I got up and turned the lamp on.

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my body since I was freezing. I opened the door and quietly walked downstairs.

I poked my head into the kitchen and saw someone looking around for something. My heart started to race a little and then the person turned around.

It was Zion either drunk or wasted. He was laughing his ass off for no reason. I walked over and softly asked "Where were you?"

"Ohh Lunaaa."He slurred coming closer to me.

I placed my hands on his chest. "Hey let's go to bed."I softly said again.

"Nooo, let's get a lil freaky."he smirked.

"Zion we have to get up early tomorrow morning. Come on."I said.

I grabbed his arm and tried bringing him up the stairs. Until he roughly pulled his arm back.

"I'll just go with my side piece then."he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Excuse me?! Side piece?"I whisper yelled.

"Me and my big ass mouth."he rolled his eyes.

He wouldn't have a side piece while dating me, right? No, he wouldn't he. Loves me?

He came closer to me. I pushed his chest hard. My eyes started to water. "SIDE PIECE?!"I yelled.

"No it was a joke babe."he sighed.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know that? You literally just broke my fucking heart AGAIN!"I yelled.

Brandon came down. "What's going on?"he asked.

"Just take him to his room."I sighed.

Brandon nodded and helped Zion up the stairs. I turned the lights off and went to the living room. I laid down in the couch and held myself.

A couple tears left my eyes. I wiped them away and held myself for warmth.

7:16 am.

"Hey wake up Luna."I heard someone say.