27

LunaAlva: meet the newest member of my beautiful family

LunaAlva: meet the newest member of my beautiful family. I have decided to post my announcement because I have been confronted by many people just to find out about my special baby. I will also be taking a break from all social media because I need to focus on myself and my baby's health. Thank you for all the love and support and I'll be back shortly🖤💛
👤: ZionKuwonu
1,279,386 likes|107,267 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: holy hell its happening❤️ congrats babes
Fan 7: 😭😭😭😭
Fan 28:😊😊😊😊💓💓💓
missreine: yay! Love you babe take all the time you need🖤
Fan 20: @ missreine Such a good sister in law😍
Fan 22: holy shit I'm so happy
Fan 57: love you babes💛💛
CharlotteDeann: aw babe so glad you finally told them and we'll be here for your return💞
BrandonArregea: congrats to the the both of you we all love you❤️
Fan 46: idc What anyone says they're the most supportive friends I'll ever see in my life💓💓💓
AustinPorter: welcome to the PRETTYMUCH family new baby! ❤️
EdwinHonoret: congrats call me up if you ever need anything 😊💛
Fan 42: can't wait🖤
MadisonBeer: congrats love🖤
Jack G: congrats to you and Zion love you both💞
Fan 21: ^^ we love supportive idols 🖤
Fan 58: finally bro
ZionKuwonu: my two bebes 🖤🖤

Luna's POV;
I took a deep breath and sighed. I just felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders when I posted my announcement. Sadly I was at home alone since Zion had to go to a meeting. I was just laying on the couch re watching the office.

All of a sudden there was knock. I furrowed my eyebrows and paused the show. I walked towards the door and peeked through the little hole. I couldn't see anything since the person was covering it with their hand.

I opened the door and there stood a serpent. I mean ex cousin Cece. I crossed my arms and she looked at me. "Takes some balls to show your face around here again."I said.

She looked me dead in the eye and I kid you not she started balling her eyes out. I was stunned and taken aback from the situation.

"Luna help me, I'm pregnant."she sobbed.

That just made me more stunned. She fell onto her knees and held my hand begging me to help her. But I stood there not knowing what to do. Do I help her, because she has a living thing inside her like I do? Or do I not because she tried stealing Zion from my life?

Play Everything will be OK by G-Eazy for a better visual.

I don't know what came over me. I don't know if it was the hormones from the pregnancy or just being a genuine person. I crouched down in front of her and helped her up. I walked her into my living room.

I sat her down and she was still sobbing with her head in her hands. I walked to the door and closed the door. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I walked back to the living room and set the glass on the coffee table.

I sat next to her and just let her let it all out. Only sobs filled the room and it broke me knowing that some people in this world are able to have children but don't want them. And some can't have children but want them so badly.

She finally started to calm down and I closed my eyes. "Look don't act like this is gonna bring us close again. Cause it's not. But I will help you and I won't say anything. First is first you have to tell the father of the child that you aren't keeping it. After we'll drive you to the clinic for an abortion."

She sighed. "I'm gonna keep it Luna."

I was shocked by this, she literally came her balling her eyes out acting like she didn't want a baby. But now she's saying she's gonna keep it.

"Then what does that have anything to do with me?"I asked.

She sighed again. "I need money, the father of the child can't afford it and I sure as hell cant."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "So you came for my money? Not for support or anything? Just money?"I asked again.

She then nodded and looked at me like I was talking in gibberish. I chuckled and my chuckles became into laughs. "No."I said.

She looked hurt, "No?!"she yelled.

"No. I will not give my money to a girl who tried to take the most important person in my life. And I will never give you anything because I am pregnant as well and I'm doing everything I can for my child to have the best life it can."I said.

Her eyes became dark. She furrowed her eyebrows and it looked like steam was coming out of her nose. "Fine, then you won't have your child."she said.

"Wha-."I was cut off by her tackling me onto the ground. I screamed and she was about to punch my stomach until I felt her weight being lifted off of me. I opened my eyes and saw that Austin was holding her.

"Get your phone and call the police Luna!"he yelled.

I did as that. The police soon came and arrested her. I made a police statement about the whole thing and got a restraining order against her. After 2 hours the police left and Austin stayed with me in my apartment.

I hugged Austin tightly and cried into his shoulder. "Thank you so much."I said.

"Anything for the most beautiful family I know."he said.

I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes only listening to my pounding heart beat. Then the door unlocked and Zion rushed in. "Are you okay?"he asked.

I pulled away from Austin and walked towards Zion. I ran into his arms and held him, he held me tightly and kissed my head.

"Thank you so much Austin. I literally owe you my life."Zion said.

"Like I said, anything for the most beautiful family I know."he smiled.

||
Shi it's already October y'all, that means ima be old as shit in like 2 years