51

LunaAlva: baby yes you're mine, baby yes you're fine💋📸: CharlotteDeann 674,268 likes|6,396 comments Fan 3: wow a trippie redd stan💕Fan 6:🖤🖤Fan 8: WHEN IM ON THE ROAD DO I CROSS YOUR MIND?!AustinPorter: Okay we get it

📸: CharlotteDeann
674,268 likes|6,396 comments
Fan 3: wow a trippie redd stan💕
Fan 6:🖤🖤
Fan 8: WHEN IM ON THE ROAD DO I CROSS YOUR MIND?!
AustinPorter: Okay we get it. You're a bo$$ a$$ bitch👼🏽
EdwinHonoret: a queen🥵💋
Fan 7:💛💞💞
CharlotteDeann: wow I'm such a good friend😤🤞🏼
missreine: wow I'm glad Zion's dating you🥵🤞🏼
BrandonArregea: @ CharlotteDeann you need to take pics of me🥰
Fan 73: @ BrandonArregea @ CharlotteDeann tea? 🥺
ZionKuwonu: I fucking love my girl🥵
NickMara: we get it. I'm the better sibling ;)
Fan 62: a legend👼🏽💛

Luna's POV;
I was currently dancing to some Travis Scott songs because I was making dinner for Zion's family. They came to visit Z, so my dumbass not knowing how to cook thought "LeTs InViTe tHeM FoR dInNeR!1!"

So here we are. Dancing to Goosebumps by Travis Scott not knowing what I'm doing. Anyways...

I looked up a recipe for spaghetti. I got all the ingredients in front of me and I started. As soon as I was about to pick up a pot my phone started to ring. I sighed and went to go pick it up.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hey Luna, I was wondering what you were doing?"Austin's familiar voice asked.

"As much as I wanna hang with you. I can't I'm cooking for Zion's family and it's going awful so yeah."I said.

He chuckled, "Just ask Edwin to help you."

"Oh shit. Austin I gotta go love ya."I said quickly before hanging up.

I then called Edwin. I begged him and bribed him with Chick-Fil-A, and before I knew it he was at my front door. I opened it and smiled at him. "Where's the ingredients?"he asked.

"The kitchen duh."I said.

"Better not mock me. I'm the one helping your ass."he said.

I shut my mouth up real quick. We walked over to the kitchen and started cooking.

2 hours.

We finally finished. It tasted actually really good so shoutout to Eddy. It was 5 and they would be here in like 30 minuets.

"Okay Eddy thanks for all the help and cleaning. But they'll be here soon so you gotta leave and also I'll take you to Chick-Fil-A tomorrow."I said.

He smiled and nodded. He went to the door and left. I went to my room and quickly put on some jeans a shirt and a cardigan. I put on some all white vans and went to my mirror. I just left my natural hair down and I put some rose water on my face.

I took a deep breath and walked to the living room. 15 minuets went by and there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. It was the whole Kuwonu family. I smiled and welcomed them in.

I hugged both the parents and they walked in. I hugged Kekeli and Elom and they walked in. Zion was holding a bouquet of sunflowers. I smiled and he pecked my lips. He walked in and I put the flowers in a vase.

We soon got to eating and we just enjoyed ourselves. We all finished and were having small talk at the table.

"So Luna, what are you doing?"Zion's dad asked.

I wasn't gonna lie, he was very intimidating. "Well I'm going college for art school and then trying to become a photographer or an artist."I said.

Zion's dad nodded and smiled at me. Kekeli was the next one to talk, "So how's our favorite couple doing?"she asked.

I smiled looking next to Zion. "We're good."

She smiled at us. "Are you guys gonna get married?"Elom blurted our.

Both Zion and I choked on our saliva. Kekeli slapped his back. "We were all thinking it."he said.

"I mean we're barley gonna be 19 but if I'm being completely honest. I hope so."Zion said.

I looked over at him and he smiled. There were aw's at the table. I hid my face in his chest from everyone seeing my redness. They chuckled and we all just had our separate conversations.

1 hour later.

"Bye Luna."Both parents hugged me goodbye.

Kekeli hugged me tightly. "Call me whenever you need to. I'll always be there for you. I'll miss you lovey."she said.

"That goes for you too lovey."I said smiling.

She walked out the door and then I hugged Elom.

"Wow you're starting to look like Zion."I said.

"Don't try to make me throw up. But now I'll get all the ladies."he said.

I chuckled and cupped his face. "Ima miss you kid."I said.

He smiled, "I'm gonna miss you too Luna."

They all walked out and Zion didn't get up. "I'm staying the night."he said smirking.

I chuckled and closed the door. He got up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled away.

"You really wanna be stuck with my dumbass all your life?"I asked.

"Nothing would make me happier."he smiled.

||
Ahhh shit bitch, I make my ending so cute💕🤞🏼

A paragraph about 2018 so don't read if you don't want to.

For everyone who is reading, thank you. 2018 I started this book with the intention of getting 0 views, 0 votes, and 0 followers. That all changed when this book started getting views and votes. It's crazy to me that in literally less than a couple of months I got 6k+ followers. LIKE I FUCKING LOVE YALL. 2018 was a really wild ass ride and it wasn't the best but your comments and posts on my board made me feel happy. So thank you for reading my shitty books and for liking them. I love you all and I hope your 2019 is filled with blessings. 🖤