25

ZionKuwonu: soon🖤👤: LunaAlva979,287 likes|17,278 commentsload more comments

ZionKuwonu: soon🖤
👤: LunaAlva
979,287 likes|17,278 comments
load more comments..
Fan 26: 👏🏽💛💛💛
Fan 28:🤭💗💗💗💗
Fan 1:😍😭
missreine: fucking cuties🖤
LunaAlva: @ ZionKuwonu bby Izzy was so small 😭
Fan 37: so y'all gon have a kid or?
Fan 19: @ Fan 37 I hope so bro
EdwinHonoret: cute as shit💞
BrandonArregea: a duo 💕
AustinPorter: I love Isabella so much, lowkey I'm her manz😘
Fan 38: so we just gon act like the caption says 'soon'
NickMara: 🖤

Luna's POV;
"Zion let me go!"I yelled.

Zion was currently tickling me and it was actual torture. "Give me a beso then."he said.

I shook my head and then ran away. He started to chase me and I quickly hid in the closet. I closed the door to the closet and heard Zion open the door. I was breathing heavily and then heard the door close. I thought he had left but when I opened the closet door I was wrong.

He smirked at me and threw me over his shoulder. He walked to my room and placed me on my bed. He held my hands above my head and he smirked at me knowing he won. "Fine."I groaned.

I kissed his perfect soft lips and he smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and cupped his face. He chuckled and I chuckled. We soon burst into laughter and smiled like idiots at one another.

"I think our kid is gonna be more mature than us bebé."Zion said.

I chuckled. "Probably will, I already can see us embarrass the hell out of her or him."I said.

He smiled. "What do you want the baby to be?"he asked.

"I don't know, I kinda want a girl but I want a boy too."I said.

He stayed quite, "I want a girl, only because I'd have a different perspective on girls. Like with Isabella I'd protect her from anything going her way. But if we have a baby girl, I'd protect her from guys and not wanting her date anyone I guess. It's dumb."he finished.

I looked him in the eyes. "It's not dumb bebé, if we had a girl. You'd be so fucking cute towards her. Just look at the way you treat me, you'd treat her like an absolute princess."I said.

He smiled and kissed me. We pulled away and decided to go to the mall for a little while.

Once we got to the mall I walked into the maternity store and chose a couple shirts just for the future when I did get my belly bump.

Zion was in Pacsun looking at the jeans and I was on one of the benches they had inside the store and I was scrolling through my phone.

I then got a text from Kekeli and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Keke🤤
Hey

Me🤩
Hey girly what's up?

Keke🤤
Nothing much just wondering how you and the baby were.

Me🤩
Aw babe :') and we're doing fine don't worry💞

Keke🤤
Also TMZ is looking all over for you guys for the allegations of a pregnancy so just be on the look out ❤️

Me
Okay lemme go tell Zion. Thanks again babe💞

My heart started to beat fast. I hated TMZ not only did they expose everyone but they exposed them for things they obviously wanted to keep private.

I got up and started walking towards Zion. My breathing got heavy and it felt like someone was weighing down on my chest. I got to Zion and he looked at me worried.

"What's wrong bebé?"he asked.

I took quick breaths, he looked more and more worried. "Hey it's okay come on let's go sit down."he said.

He walked us over to the bench I was just sitting on. He made me sit down and he took deep breaths with me. My breathing finally got back to the normal rhythm.

"Okay now what's wrong bebé?"he asked.

"TMZ is here they wanna get the secret out of our baby."I said.

He sighed, he nodded and went to the counter. He paid for the stuff he had in his hand and he walked back to me.

"Here put you bag inside this bag."he said.

I nodded and I did as he said. We both took a deep breath and walked out of the store. We started walking to the nearest exit. That was until we bumped into an old friend.

Malu Trevejo.

||
I just spilled the tea lmao