17

ZionKuwonu: ¿ te amo ? 📸: EdwinHonoret 526,268 likes|4,289 comments load more comments

📸: EdwinHonoret
526,268 likes|4,289 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: A MANZ🤩
Fan 8: why you gotta be so hot?
Fan 2: can't believe Zion loves me :')
LunaAlva: explain to me how my ugly ass got with such a god😤😍
Fan 4: @ LunaAlva Can relate
AustinPorter: hey, i don't speak Spanish so. Si?
missreine: when you coming back home?
Fan 25: Luna and Him are like a god and goddess
EdwinHonoret: getting the credit I deserve 😊
Fan 26: I cant believe you're already taken :(

Zion's POV;
"Okay, okay guys. Um she's gonna hate me after this but whatever. Can Luna come out here?"I asked into the microphone.

I heard a cheers and then Luna popped her head out the curtain. She shook her head no rapidly. I chuckled and walked over.

She was about to run away until I grabbed her and carried her to the stage. Screams and cheers were heard. She hid her face with her hands I grabbed them and pulled them down.

She smiled and everyone screamed. "Okay, bebé these are my beanz. Beanz this is my bebé."I said.

"Hi bebé!"everyone yelled.

"Hi Beanz."she said into the microphone.

"I brought you out here for you to dance and sing with us."I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Hold up Z, I can't dance."she said.

I laughed. "Oh well."I shrugged.

"Woah hey, Edwin help me."she said turning around.

He shook his head no. "Austin my bestie?"she asked.

Austin smiled "I love that I'm your bestie but sorry boo."

She groaned. "Okay but ima be in the back."she said.

I laughed and nodded.

Luna's POV;

'Baby I ain't got no money. All I got is time and I'm gonna spend that time on you."

I started following the rhythm of everyone. And I was actually enjoying myself. Zion grabbed me and spun me around while the line...

"And I'll spend my summer on you."

Played. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Zion and I started to dance together and it was honestly one of the best times of my entire life.

The song soon came to an end and everyone cheered. I thanked the crowd for watching me dance horribly and went backstage.

The show ended and I was already on the tour bus. I was watching The Office in the living room area. It was around 9 pm and I was starting to get tired.

The door opened and in came all the boys. They all went to their bunks to sleep since they were really tired. Zion came in and plopped next to me.

He laid his head on my lap and I chuckled. I played with his hair and he just smiled at me. He got up and grabbed me. He took me to his bunk and placed me inside.

He got inside as well and we were facing each other. He licked his lips and I bit mine. He smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me like it was the first time.

I smiled and pulled away. "What was that for?"I asked.

"For being the source of my happiness."he smiled.

||
I want a Zion in my life :(