46

LunaAlva: aye we out this bitch🤪📸: my momma❤️538,268 likes|5,389 commentsload more comments

📸: my momma❤️
538,268 likes|5,389 comments
load more comments..
Fan 6: a queen🥵
Fan 88: mood for the past 6 years of my life 🤧
BrandonArregea: iconic
EdwinHonoret: a legend🤪
Fan 62: I stan👼🏽
Fan 52:💗💗
Fan 37: congrats💕💕
AustinPorter: oh ma god, oh ma god, she on x games mode🤠
NickMara: the fact that mom took this as soon as the principal was talking to dad😂
Fan 36: @ NickMara your mom is living legend😤
ZionKuwonu: wow I love you bebé👼🏽
CharlotteDeann: can't wait to finally meet🤧🤧
Fan 32: @ CharlotteDeann YESSS BITCHHHH
EmmaCooke: ima miss your cute ass😭

Luna's POV;
"And now Luna Alvarez will present a speech for the class of 2017!"the principal said.

(Note that they're seniors which means they're 18 so for all the boys we'll most of the boys it would've been in 2017)

I walked up the stage and grabbed my diploma. I walked to the little stand and moved the microphone a little. Cheers from my friends could still be heard.

I cleared my throat. "Wow this is a lot of people. So hi I'm Luna Alvarez and as you can clearly see I'm graduating." People in the crowd laughed.

"I started this school my senior year. My mom had met a man who is now my stepdad shoutout to them. But I started last year, I went through some serious stuff. I was driving home from a party and I was driving sober. It wasn't until a drunk driver hit me and that caused me to be in a coma for about a week."

"I worried all my loved ones. But I'm so grateful that I'm still here. I have gone through heartbreaks and terrible friendships. All I have to say is that high school sucks. But it's also where I found the most beautiful people in my life who I will forever cherish in my little heart. So thank you to, Emma Cooke for being there for me and making me feel loved and feel like I had a true friend. Thank you Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, and Brandon Arregea for making me feel like I could do something greater with my life and being my best friends. Thank you to my parents for loving me."

"And most importantly thank you to my bebé Zion Kuwonu. For making me believe in love again and for not making me feel all alone. I love you. And to the rest of y'all, I don't really know y'all. But you guys have the full potential to do anything and become anything you put your mind too. So class of 2017, just live your life and have fun with it. I LOVE YALL!"I yelled.

Cheers from the kids could be heard and the parents were highkey confused. I walked off of stage and they finished calling everyone's name.

It soon ended and we all threw our caps in the air. Cheers were only heard. I grabbed my cap and walked off to meet with my mom. I hugged her and she smiled at me. I hugged my dad and he kissed my forehead.

Nick came over and we both hugged. He kissed my forehead and then went to go hug my mom and dad. Brandon came over and smiled at me. He hugged me tightly and chuckled. I pulled away and cupped his face.

"I hope you find the love of your life soon. Brandon."I smiled.

He smiled, "I hope I do too."

Austin came over and hugged me. He picked my up slightly and I chuckled. He set me down and I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks for being my bestie Austin."I said.

He chuckled and kissed my head. "No problem kiddo."

Edwin was next and we hugged. "Even though you hated me for some of your life. I won't every stop loving you Eddy." I said.

"I never hated you. I was just mad at the world and I took it out on you. But I've never stopped loving you Luna."he said.

I smiled at him and he smiled his cheeky smile. I then saw Zion walking up to me. I smiled and walked as well. We soon met and I stood on my tippy toes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"I love you bebé."I said.

"I love you too."he said.

We pulled away and that's when he introduced me to his family. "This is my moms."he side hugged.

I put my hand out. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Kuwonu." She chuckled and engulfed me in a hug. "Just call me Mandy honey." I smiled at the moment.

We pulled away and Zion brought a girl and a boy. "This is my sister, Kekeli. And this is my ugly ass brother Elom."he said.

Elom punched him. Kekeli hugged me and smiled at me. I hugged Elom and we all just started talking about random things.

||
I'm I the only one seeing that Elom is highkey starting to look like fetus Zion? no only me, cool :) ALSO I HIT 2K AND WTF WHY YALL EVEN FOLLOWING MY DUMBASS BUT THANK YOU FOR REAL💕💕💕

This is fetus Zion;

And this is Elom today;