43

LunaAlva: as long as you keep me from going crazy🖤✨👤: ZionKuwonu 364,267 likes|3,378 comments load more comments

👤: ZionKuwonu
364,267 likes|3,378 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: my babies😭💗💗
Fan 7: okay now i need a Zion🤦🏽‍♀️💕
Fan 57: ❤️❤️❤️
Fan 23: 💜✨✨
EmilyJ: 💔 ig u deserve all the happiness
AustinPorter: wow pick up game strong🤪
Fan 88:💜
Fan 26: cuties💛💛
Fan 48:🥴💛
BrandonArregea: okay i see y'all 🤧✨
ZionKuwonu: my lover is a day I can't forget🖤✨
AdrianaRios: @ EmilyJ ooo boo I'll get u some happiness

Luna's POV;
I read her comment. I read both of their comments. It made me so fucking sad that I was the cause of this.

"Bebé?"Zion asked.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. His face got a worried expression. "What's wrong Bebé?"he asked.

I let tears slowly fall down my face. "I'm such a fuck up."I said.

He wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly. "No you aren't mi amor."he said.

"I worried my mom for a week because I was in a coma for sneaking out to a party. I made you feel depressed and alone for a week. I broke Emily's precious heart, and I lost her."I said my voice breaking.

He just squeezed me. "Why are you still with me Zion?"I asked.

I pulled away from him and looked up at him. "I'm nothing but a piece of garbage with problems left and right."

He held my hand. "Because you make me happy. You make me feel loved and your fucking smile makes my whole world shine. I wouldn't want someone else because I found you."

"You're not garbage. You are a living angel for my life."he said.

I smiled. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you Bebé."he said.

"I love you too Bebé."I replied.

2 months later

"Zi can you help me find my shoes !"I yelled through the house.

"They're here at the front!"he yelled.

I walked down the stairs. I smiled at my mom and hugged her. I kissed her belly and walked to where Zion was.

He handed me my shoes and I chuckled. I pecked his lips. "Thanks bebe."

He smiled and opened the front door. "Bye mom see you tomorrow."i said.

"Bye lovey."she said.

We got into Z's car and drove to the PM house. We got there and we got out. Z opened the door and there was music.

I furrowed my eyebrows because Z told me all the boys had left to do things. We walked inside and on the kitchen island. We saw two people making out.

The girl was sitting on the island while the guy was in between her legs kissing her. "YO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE !"Z yelled.

They quickly pulled away from each other. It was Edwin and some random girl. "Bro chill !"Edwin yelled back.

Zion tensed up. I grabbed ahold of his arm and smiled up at him. Zion took a deep breath. "Edwin who is this?"He asked.

"My name is Emma !"she said.

Edwin looked at her. "I thought it was Jessica."he said.

You could see her heart break in her eyes. I pulled away from Zion and walked over to them. "Hey Jessica. My name is Luna. As you can see Edwin is just a fuckboy who can't keep it in his pants."

"So for the sake of your precious heart. Leave him and leave. And go find yourself someone who truly wants you."I said smiling at her.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She nodded and I pulled her in a hug. She held me tightly. "I'll see you around school okay lovey."I said wiping her tears away.

She smiled and nodded at me. "Thanks Luna."

I smiled and she walked to the front door. I turned back around to see a very mad Edwin. My smile faded away. Ever since the party Edwin wasn't my same Eddy from before.

He was this horny teenager who would fuck anything with legs. "What was that?"he asked.

"I told her to leave your ass. Because you don't deserve her love and appreciation. You don't know how to love and appreciate her."I said.

"Wow ! So what I have to be like Zion? A fucking softie who only goes for one girl. Nah I'm cool with my life."he said.

I could see the anger rising in Zion. Edwin smirked at him. Zion started walking closer and closer to him. I stood in front of Zion and placed my hand on his chest.

"Bebé he's not worth it."I said.

"Yeah bebé it's not worth it."he mocked me.

That sent Zion over board. He pulled me away from Edwin and he punched Edwin square in the jaw. Edwin held his jaw and was about to throw a punch.

Edwin punched Zion in the jaw as well and there broke out a fight. I yelled and begged for the both of them to stop.

It wasn't until Nick came and pulled Edwin away. I held Zion and Nick held Edwin.

"Man fuck this! Fuck all y'all !"Edwin yelled.

He harshly got out of Nicks grip and walked to the front door. Zion was still breathing heavily. I cupped his face in my tiny hands. Zion's face relaxed and he took a deep breath.

||
tea, also I don't hate Edwin. It's just for the story. ALSO JELLO IS OUT AND THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR IT IS OUT AND MY MANZ ZI IS SO BEAUTIFUL SINGING AND DANCING. okay i Gotta chill

 okay i Gotta chill