9

Luna's POV;

LunaAlva: Bebé💛❤️👤: ZionKuwonu 178,179 likes|1,729 commentsFan 9: my parents 😍Fan 10: we stan🤩Fan 6: cute or whateva Fan 3: I like your shoes☺️BrandonArreaga: damn no pic creds??!Fan 5: I don't like you :(ZionKuwonu: cause you so fuckin PRECIO...

LunaAlva: Bebé💛❤️
👤: ZionKuwonu
178,179 likes|1,729 comments
Fan 9: my parents 😍
Fan 10: we stan🤩
Fan 6: cute or whateva
Fan 3: I like your shoes☺️
BrandonArreaga: damn no pic creds??!
Fan 5: I don't like you :(
ZionKuwonu: cause you so fuckin PRECIOUS when you SMILE💓
AustinPorter: i stan this🥂
MaluTrevejo: 😷😷😷 she has some disease
LunaAlva: @ MaluTrevejo sis when you say you a snack, you actually food poising🤷🏽‍♀️🤭
Fan 2: @ LunaAlva I love this woman and her comebacks

"Ziiiii!!"I groaned.

He walked back into my room shirtless. "Wassup?"he asked.

"I'm hungry."I pouted.

"Well you can eat this-."I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say it."I said sternly.

And he didn't. "Wanna go to In&Out?"he asked.

I shrugged. "Sure."

I got up and put my fuzzy Puma slides on. I walked to the car out front. Zion got into the drivers seat and started the car.

We drove to In&Out and we went through the drive thru. Since the line is always long we waited about 30 mins to order and get our food.

We went back to my apartment and we set the food on the table. All of a sudden there was a knock. I opened it and it revealed my cousin.

"Um hey Cece?"I said.

"Oh hey Luna can I talk to you?"she asked.

I nodded and welcomed her in. She asked if she could borrow a dress for a date. I was very confused but I said yes.

I went to my room and just grabbed a random dress. When I walked back into the living room I saw Zion sitting on the couch and Cece on his lap her back facing me.

She was kissing his neck and I just stood there shocked. But since my mom raised the boss ass bitch that I am. I walked over and grabbed her by her hair. I décadas should've been on WWE for the body slam I did to her on the floor.

I was punching the living shit out of her. Zion yelled for me to stop. I did and I got up. I then slapped the living shit out of him. "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!"I yelled.

"Don't you fucking dare protect a girl who isn't yours."I said.

He looked down and then looked at me. "I'm sorry."he said lowly.

I couldn't even focus on Zion. My focus was on my cousin. "Why?"I asked.

"You know damn well how hard it is for me to find the right guy. You've seen me when guys would actually cheat on me. You've seen me cry and yell at myself for not being enough. But for what right?" I chuckled.

"For what? So you could have the one dude that actually treated me like a princess, or because you just hate it when others surrounding you are actually happy?"I asked.

"I never even cared about you or you're feelings. Zion is just fine so I had to get with him at least once."she said smirking.

"Get the fuck out and never contact me or my mom again."I said.

She got up and left. I looked over to Zion, he had his hands in his pocket. I couldn't take it. Tears started going down my cheeks and I ran to Zion. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried. He held me tightly.

"I'm so sorry."he said into my hair.

I just cried. And cried.

"Here with open arms, when you're ready. You know where to find me."

||
Short chapter sis sorry.