32

LunaAlva: so mommy, daddy, and baby are doing great

LunaAlva: so mommy, daddy, and baby are doing great. my beautiful Faith, my beautiful baby girl. also my loving bebé, I love you both so much🤞🏼💕
👤: ZionKuwonu
1,862,279 likes|429,178 comments
load more comments..
Fan 6: YAY SHES BACK!!!
Fan 9: cuties 🤪
CharlotteDeann: my babies😭💗
missreine: I miss her so much😭😭
Fan 23: Faith is so cute ☺️
Madison Beer: I'll have to visit :)
Fan 62: babes
Fan 55: damn but she looks hella good😤
Fan 61: actual babies ☺️😂
ElomKuwonu: I miss Faithy😭💞
ZionKuwonu: my bebes 🤞🏼💕
AustinPorter: my faithy boo❤️

Luna's POV;
Play Real Friends by PRETTYMUCH for a better visual.

"Hold up its prettymuch by the way, if you didn't know. But you probably did cause you're listening."

Zion's voice came through the speakers. He was holding Faith and dancing. He grabbed her little arm and waved it around.

I walked over to them smiling. Faith looked at me and smiled hugely. I then started dancing with them.

"PULL UP TO THE FUNCTION LIKE WE REAL FRIENDS!" Zion and I yelled the lyrics.

Faith was watching us the whole time smiling. I grabbed her from Zion and held her above my face. I was singing to her and making funny faces. She smiled her cute little smile and laughed.

I pulled her to me and kissed her face. She buried her face into my chest. I laughed at her embarrassment. Zion came up to us and kept on dancing.

"Okay I see you bebé."I said.

He stopped and laughed. I laughed as well and he looked down at me. He kissed my lips and smiled. He called faith's name and she turned around to face her dad.

She looked up at him and smiled. He smiled and grabbed her. She kicked her little legs and giggled. He kissed her cheek and held her close to him.

I kissed her head and just smiled at my beautiful family.

||
So um this was a cute ass chapter, also it was to plug the boys new song so GO PLAY THAT SHIII