3. Coincidence

{ Author's P. O. V }

Jungkook stood inside the airport, eyes fixated on the arrival gate as he waited for his brother's arrival.

Step brother's arrival.

After waiting for a few minutes, his eyes caught a familiar figure.

Smiling, he yelled,"HYUNG!!" waving his arm high up in the air.

            [ Meanwhile ]

Eun Bi spotted her sister walking out of the gate. Smiling widely, she waved her arm high up in the air. "UNNIE!"

           [ Meanwhile ]

Taehyung looked in the direction of the voice and spotted his brother. "YO! JUNGKOOK!"

          [ Meanwhile ]

Eun Byul looked in the direction of the voice and spotted her sister. "EUN BIII!"

          [ Meanwhile ]

Eun Bi was looking at her sister when she heard a familiar voice. Looking around, she gasped.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" She exclaimed, pointing her finger at him.

Jungkook averted his gaze from his brother, towards the voice which called his name.

"LEE EUN BI!" He exclaimed, pointing his finger at Eun Bi.

           [ Meanwhile ]

Looking in the direction where Eun Bi was looking, Eun Byul gasped.

"TAEHYUNG!" Eun Byul shouted, pointing her finger at Taehyung.

Taehyung, upon hearing his name looked in the direction of the voice before gasping.

"EUN BYUL!" he shouted, pointing his finger at Eun Byul.

The four stood silently, looking and pointing their fingers at each other as people passing by whispered and gave them weird looks.

                    ~~~

Taehyung laughed, leaning back in his chair. "This is unbelievable!"

Eun Byul sipped her coffee. "If I would have known that you're coming to Seoul, then we could have came together."

Taehyung groaned. "Man, that would've been so much fun."He said as he fiddled his hair with both hands.

"But Unnie..." Eun Bi trailed off as she pointed at Taehyung with her eyes.

Eun Byul chuckled. "Sorry sorry. I forgot to introduce him-"

"You FORGOT to introduce yourself as well." Jungkook cut her off, a boring yet curious expression plastered on his face.