28. Cheeseburger

{ Eun Byul's P.O.V }

"Eun Bi!!"

Fastening my steps, I tried to run away from him but his arm was already over my shoulder, "How have you been!?" turning his head so close to me that his face was inches apart from mine, he asked while flashing a smile.

"Great," I hissed, putting my finger on his forehead before pushing away and continuing my walk.

"Hey, Eun Bi. I was wondering if you talked to your sister recently?" he asked, jogging up to me.

At his question, my steps become slower before gradually stopping, "Why are you asking that?"

Stopping too, he shrugged with his hands in pockets, "I was just concerned if she's doing okay or not."

"Mind your business."

"What?" He asked with a confused expression on his face, "Wow, Eun Bi, you sound totally like your sister."

Shoot. If he knows I'm Eun Byul, it'd be so bothersome that I'd rather die before that.

"I-I mean she's doing great. Loving it there," flashing a fake smile at him, I ran away.

"Then can you tell her that I miss her!? A whole lot?!" he yelled behind me in a playful manner.

If I wasn't playing 'be Eun Bi' then he would have definitely gotten murdered by my hands till now.

{ Jungkook's P.O.V }

"Mom? Mom. Dad. Wake up," sitting in between mom and dad's bed, I shook both of them.

With dad yawning, mom stretched before opening her eyes a bit, "Good morning, Kookie. What brings you here in..." trailing off, she glanced at her alarm clock, "OH MY GOD! Seojun, wake up!! We're f*c*ing late!"

"Mom, listen-"

"Let me sleep for a minute, honey," dad mumbled, rolling from his side to his belly. But with a tight slap from mom on his back, he quickly sat up, whining in pain, "What's with the screaming and slapping in the morning?!"

Kicking the sheets, mom pushed her feet in her slippers, "It's cuz we're late!"

"MOM! DAD!"

Stopping their actions and turning to me, they both looked at me worriedly, "Honey, what's wrong?" asked mom.

"I..." I trailed off, looking down at my hands to appear more emotional, "I wanna go to America."

For a moment, there was complete silence. And the next moment, mom and dad were laughing hysterically, rolling on the bed.

"H-how...?" mom said between her laughs, "W-why?"

Stopping his laugh, dad sat up, "Why do you want to go to America so early in the morning?"

"I just..." I looked away from him, thinking of a valid reason while cursing hyung who advised me to say 'I wanna change my surroundings.'

"Did you had a dream about America? You must've watched a movie," said mum, "When you first saw Spiderman, you were admitted to hospital 4 times because you caught every spider you saw and made it bit you."

"That was seriously hilarious," complemented dad, sitting up.

"But why aren't you at school?" asked mom as she stood up and walked to her closet, "Where's Tae?"