11. World War III

{ Author's P.O.V }

Like brave cowboys in African movies, they both stood face to face. No voice being made, no words being said, only the sound of their breaths and the wind passing by was heard.

Eun Byul and Taehyung were having a staring competition with their faces scrunched in anger. While Eun Bi was looking around at the passing by students whom Jungkook was continuously rolling his eyes at.

5 minutes already passed as they all stood outside the gate of school, ignoring the running, chattering, whispering and stares of the students passing by.

After another couple of minutes, Jungkook and Eun Bi who have been avoiding each other's gaze finally met. The moment they locked their eyes, Eun Bi's eyes widened in shock as she examined Jungkook's face. Jungkook, noticing her gaze at his face, glared at her before turning his face away.

Eun Bi was still shocked about what she saw on Jungkook's face and was wondering whether anyone else noticed it or not or was her observation wrong.

"Let's go in already, hyung," Jungkook said in an annoyed manner.

The staring contest broke as Taehyung nodded and tightened his bag strips around his shoulders. Eun Byul took the time to roll her eyes and nudged Eun Bi as a sign to walk in. While Eun Bi was still staring at Jungkook's face, in wonder if her eyes were deceiving her or was he really...

Eun Bi and Eun Byul had started walking inside until Jungkook and Taehyung from behind pushed them apart and walked off from between them, giggling as they high-fived each other.

"Son of-" Eun Byul's sea of cursing was cut off as she saw Eun Bi trying to reach her hand behind her back.

"What is it?" Eun Byul asked as she looked at her back and found a paper stuck to her backpack on which was written 'Psycho Sisters'. Snatching the paper off of her backpack, Eun Byul crpled it before throwing it away furiously.

But the signs of pure anger on Eun Byul's face was replaced by a secret smirk the very next moment.

While Eun Bi was still thinking about what she saw on Jungkook's face.

*Rrring*

The school bell rang and all the students outside their classrooms, including Eun Byul and Eun Bi, started running towards their classrooms at the speed of a falling meteorite.

~~~

The paper hit her head.

The paper hit her head again.

And the paper hit her head again.

Eun Bi sighed as she turned her head towards the smirking boy who was throwing papers at her from two seats behind hers.

The boy who was none other than Jungkook.

Just as Eun Bi was looking at him, a pencil came and hit his head, causing him to wince in pain before he put his head down on the desk. Eun Bi turned around and looked at the last desk to see her Unnie giving her a thumbs up. The very next moment, Eun Byul was hit on the head by the boy sitting beside her.

The boy who was none other than Taehyung.

"Oops, sorry," Taehyung sarcastically said to Eun Byul as he waved his book in the air.

Eun Byul took a deep breath before stepping on Taehyung's foot with all her might.

"AHH-" Taehyung covered his mouth and hit his head on the desk to stop the pain accumulating in his foot.