20. Last Meet

{ Jungkook's P.O.V }

"Hyung, where are you going all dressed up like that?" I asked hyung who was was stumbling around my room looking for his bomber, "And by the way, I'm wearing your bomber."

Stopping his actions, he turned towards me, "You!" he yelled as he walked towards me and spun me around before taking his bomber off of me.

Adjusting his bomber over his shoulder while staring at his reflection in the mirror, he gave me a suspicious look, "Did I asked where you are going while wearing my bomber?"

"I'm just going to Jimin hyung's. Why are you being salty?"

Sighing, he turned around, "It's just..." he trailed off, his gaze falling to the floor.

Creasing my brows, I asked him, "Just what?"

"It's just..." he looked up, and suddenly grabbed my wrist, gazing at my watch, "Shoot! I'm late. See ya!" he yelled, running out of the room.

"Hey! Hyung!" I yelled running after him but stopped in my steps when I heard the loud sound of the front door closing.

Sighing, I chuckled as I came back to my room and opened my closet to wear my own respected bomber that no one can pull off me. Staring at my clothes, I heaved a sigh.

Are white t-shirts the only thing I have in my closet?

Oh, wait.

I opened the drawer below my closet, which was filled up with hoodies. Smiling, I took out a black hoodie and put it on before glancing at my watch.

"Shoot! I'm late!"

{ Taehyung's P.O.V }

Impatiently tapping my feet on the ground while waiting for the traffic light to turn red, a smile crept up my face as all the cars stopped at the red light and I made my way through the zebra crossing and onto the other side of the road on which the coffee shop was. Running towards the coffee shop, I stopped as I stood outside the glass door. Checking my breath and hair before rubbing my clothes, I heaved out a nervous breath before opening the door and walking in.

I thought she wouldn't talk to me after last time. But look, even she couldn't stand not talking to me.

Wow, I'm so great.

But after her behavior with me, I'll be salty with her just like she was with me last time.

The fire of revenge this burns.

Stepping inside, I looked over at the clock which showed '8:10 PM', which explained as to why the shop was empty.

Making a poker face, I looked around until I felt a burning gaze upon me. I turned around and looked at Eun Byul, who had her arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

Clearing my throat, I put my hands inside my pockets and wore my 'cool guy' look as I walked towards her. Standing beside her table, I averted my gaze away from her and onto the glass window which showed the view of the busy street outside, "What is it, Lee Eun Byul?"

"Sit down, Tae." she said plainly, making me look at her as to why she suddenly used my nickname after using my full name all these past weeks.

Sitting down, my gaze fell upon the two coffee cups resting on the table. Feeling thirsty, I decided to order something for me and myself only. But before I could even stand up, I was stopped by Eun Byul.