12. Seniors

{ Author's P.O.V }

A week had passed and the small bickering and fights grew bigger and worse. Not only the classmates of Jungkook, Taehyung, Eun Bi and Eun Byul split into two teams, but throughout the week, the seniors also started taking part in their childish acts. In the dark and gloomy world of studies, the students had found these small fights as a light which took them out of that dark world.

Almost all except some of the boys had joined Taehyung and Jungkook while the girls had grouped up with Eun Byul and Eun Bi.

Even though no one took these childish acts seriously but some students who were too busy in studying and depressed had started becoming aggressive against those who were always having fun.

Fights had started taking place every day or the other. The main cause of this problem, Eun Byul, Taehyung, Eun Bi and Jungkook, didn't cared about all these circumstances at all. They were just too busy pranking each other to notice.

But among all this chaos, there were some seniors who decided to step up.

[ Recess ]

Eun Byul and Taehyung were running in the hallway, pushing each other as they raced towards the canteen.

Suddenly, both of them bumped in a person and fell down.

They looked up at the person, who appeared to be a senior student, with a bored face.

~~~

Jungkook and Eun Bi were again given the punishment to collect garbage from the classroom floor, before going to canteen.

Why?

Because they were the throwing papers, empty wrappers, small pencils and other stuff at each other during class, once again.

"Fool," Jungkook whispered, picking up a paper from the floor, and tossing it into the dustbin.

"Dumbhead," Eun Bi said aloud, picking up an empty snack wrapper from the floor. She tried to toss the wrapper in the dustbin but instead it met with Jungkook's side.

He turned to her and threw the small pencil at Eun Bi which he just picked up from the floor. Eun Bi picked up a paper and crumpled it more before throwing it at him.

Then, instead of cleaning, they both started making an even bigger mess.

"You crazy girl!" Jungkook exclaimed, hiding behind a desk with a bunny smile dancing on his lips. He picked up another piece of paper and threw it at her

"You are a crazy girl," Eun Bi said, chuckling slightly as she took a shelter behind the teacher's table.

"Wait what?" Jungkook said in a serious tone, standing from behind the desk, "Hey, that's going too far. Are you crazy? From which angle do I look like a girl?"

Eun Bi stood up "Of course, you're not. You're just a boy who wears makeup at school."

Jungkook gasped, his hand coming up to his mouth.

Indeed, it was makeup. Eun Bi had been observing Jungkook's face for many days because she wasn't sure if he was really wearing makeup. But after observing it for many days, she had become sure that Jungkook wore makeup to school.

Jungkook couldn't reply to Eun Bi as the classroom door opened.

Both of them turned their gazes towards yeh door where stood a student, a senior, with a smile so wide that his eyes were almost closed because of it.

~~~

Eun Bi and Eun Byul stood next to each other, Eun Byul's arms crossed while Eun Bi stared up at the sky.